Citreon berlingo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on scrapping the van end of august rekon ill weigh it in for 200 quid with a few bags of uni finish stashed under the seats. I'll tell you a little history on it
It's been a plasters van since it come out the dealers it's now done 100,000 miles just turned. I used to get in the back as an apprentice sitting on a crate and bought it when the master needed a bigger van and I kept it going since. It's mot is up end of august needs around 300 throwing at it to keep it going another year brake pads is the main thing.
Reason I'm starting a thread on here is I'd be sad to see it crushed and if any1 needing there 1st van would like it for 200 get back to me on here and hopefully keep it in the trade another 100,000.
I need an estate car now as I have a young family I'd like to get out the house more if you guys where wondering collection only unless your willing to pay fuel for me to come to you and drive myself home I'll take a pic in a sec once I've finished this pint in local o it's just had a new windscreens after I put a box of coving thru it
Pint in there for the plasterers van I salute it

Gaffer tape holding the mirrors on as well ha

Attachments

• 1438363084715.jpg
    1438363084715.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 321
Brake pads is a mornings job.. keep her going.. bangernomics at its best
It is but I need rid with insurance down are end being so high I'm not willing to pay two lots it's a good van it's just ran it's time wit me some young lad may need it it's a days wage for a van that works.
pay more for a mixer even a weeks rental on a van it there middle of next month

I'd buy it from you right now but the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the van, and it's a long drive from there to here.
The steering wants to be on your side trust me on that. I drive with one hand down to the left to keep it straight ha maybe it's unsafe to sell it's a slight adjustment to the alignment after I had new tyres fitted and the scally never balanced them properly

Status
Not open for further replies.