Chippies

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used checkatrade to find a chippy to help us push along our renovation and out of the 6 people we called only one got back to us... I have friends that are chippies but not to keep on the standard and after the reviews and the fact this guy was a cabinet maker I was hopeful :)

Him and his wife arrived and worked tirelessly all day (for day work) got shed loads done and the standard is faultless.... the chaps wife is teh cabinet maker and I was blown away by the standard :)

I estimated 2 days to get done what they got done yesterday and they were not too badly priced :) They are back in tomorrow tomorrow to finish fitting my custom cupboard doors and door linings etc...

I am at that stage of the project where I cannot be arsed... so just hiring in help till I get the wind in my sails again :)

If your interested Renovation Project Archives - Plasterers News

looking forward to moving in soon though... and finally getting an office that I can work in peacefully :D

If you have any of them FREE magnetic plasters over can I have them or any chance of wording BG up about my support for the product :)

Great to see you found decent tradespeople, went to a small job yesterday,the carpentry was atrocious and the boarding matched..

Did you manage to get a decent spread in @Danny? :rolleyes) :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.... no but myself and jane have established we don't have the will power to paint... so getting a decorator in :)

I will miss coat the new plaster and fill anything (jane has a habit of dragging beads through fresh ceilings) :RpS_scared: I am quite ssurprisedas how much paint hides with ttherooms I have already miss coated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.