Cheltenham burger race

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

Ok anyone in to there burger racing .? And has anyone got any tips ? Ive got my bets placed for today and if they come good that's it I'm retiring :RpS_cool:

Eyes have been glued to the Computer all day. Had a good win in the First. Keeping the fingers crossed! Shutthefrontdoor is a nice bet...

Average day in the end. £100 Up. Colour Squadron & [FONT=arial, sans-serif]The Druids Nephew let me down in the last, if they came in I would have been a very happy man! Who you looking at tomorrow?[/FONT]

Well done, after today's results I might give up after my losses but will have a look in the morning, has any caught your eye ?.??

At the moment I only have Sizing Europe in the 15.20, have put 20 each way on him. And Shutthefrontdoor in the 2.05 tomorrow. £45 for him to win. Don't shout if im wrong!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Pont alexander 2.05 & sprinter sacre 3.20 the prices are nearly as tight as on site skimming prices but its a good double if it comes in

some big winners today.............33/1 and a couple of 25/1's....................shame they werent mine...............:RpS_thumbdn:

I had the worst day ever today. Lost all profits from yesterday!! Hoping for shutthefrontdoor tomorrow. Will be back in top if it comes in. You guys got any hopefuls?

I've taken your advice and gone for shutthefrontdoor and pick outlaw Pete and get me out of here, fingers crossed

was having a laff in the club this aft and saw celestial halo at 40/1, sod it ill put a £1 EW on it gggrrrrrrr £11 back instead of £51 ggggrrrr , it would have done it too if it hadnt have hit the last fence

backed cue card too at 7/2 i had £2 EW on it lol

am not a backer just that i had £23 in my online ladbrokes account after the gunners winning last night. Id sooner back small and stay there all day than go big, get the dog on and go out early lol (i hate losing money)

Status
Not open for further replies.