Cheeky b***rds

Zippydragon

so I do a job last week at a block of flats, little maintainance job this one, Re bed some loose pavers along an edge. Not my usual work obviously however simple and a couple days dough. Quote was to do 1 course of slabs around an edge. When doing it I wasn’t happy that the second course was loose so I rented them whilst doing it as good will gesture. Customer now refusing to pay because “your work looks great but the old slabs next to it look really s**t now, you could have taken more up. I’ve shown him the quote but he still withholding my dough. Do I dig the lot up and leave as a pile or play the long game ? I can’t see what I’ve done wrong when I’ve fulfilled my quote

Just another chancer. Take pictures of completed work. Then write a letter telling him you've done everything quoted for and give him 7 days to pay or you'll take legal action. Keep copies of quotes and letter/photos
Dont dig it up that gives him the upper hand legally even though you might feel better.

Small claims court will settle that i no its probably going to take a little longer but your at a complete loss digging it up plus your time to do it.. Its not worth the hassle then you dont want a slanging match over tbe internet with reviews and everything else. Civil dispute solicitor letter through the door will panic him enough.

Went today for a prearranged appointment with the guy to discuss his issues and he does a no show. Safe to say I think the time for talking is over

If going the legal route get pics of the work and a witness. If you know an architect or surveyor, building inspector thier opinion will help if in your favour.

I would have great pleasure in selling that debt ...
Fux the money ... cnumt needs a lesson in you do not play around with a mans livelihood ... end of ...
42135DD2-DDB7-4573-A3F2-F36BCFCCD481.gif

Phone him politely and ask to meet him at the job to take a closer look at it to see what you can do for him… as soon as he gets out his car put it straight on him and say you want your money or your going to slice his f**k**g face up

Phone him politely and ask to meet him at the job to take a closer look at it to see what you can do for him… as soon as he gets out his car put it straight on him and say you want your money or your going to slice his f**k**g face up
Could.just shoot him, or set him on fire .

What about kidnapping him . Chop his legs and hands of . Then let a bull rape him with his horns . Then cut out his tongue and eyes .

That's what I.d do

Twice

f**k**g hell John I can see a full length documentary being made on ya,
It was sarcasm.

Reality check

1 You talk to customer and sort it out.

2 you don't sort it out and beat h up and end up in trouble
.or pay some one to beat him up and be more out pocket

3 small claims . f**k know how long that takes or costs

It's It's tough call over 700 quid .

If you don't get paid and want revenge I think a cheeky number on his motor is more realistic.

Write and tell him you will employ a debt recovery agency , they don't charge you ,they add it to the bill ect .

It was sarcasm.

Reality check

1 You talk to customer and sort it out.

2 you don't sort it out and beat h up and end up in trouble
.or pay some one to beat him up and be more out pocket

3 small claims . f**k know how long that takes or costs

It's It's tough call over 700 quid .

If you don't get paid and want revenge I think a cheeky number on his motor is more realistic.
Thats alot of words jonnywonny