Check your bags - or find out

Dollar

Merchant dropped them to job @ 15th May
IMG_0459.jpeg

Usually the date is based on solar cycles, which obviously doesn't fit in with your beliefs, so BG kindly put a date on your bags based on absolutely fuckall. This means the bags are well within their use by date.
Carry on.

@theend
#starkravingbonkers

Purchased a pallet of multi, it had just been delivered from BG. It was very creamy and set beautiful. I am sure it is the storage of plaster at the merchants where the problems start.
To a point I agree Malc, but years ago, when we had proper winters, the pallets of gear would be sat around for ages in the cold and damp on site and was still better than most of the shite we get now.

Yes had 30 bags of multi @8 board finish a load of boards ect —— have not touched the board -finish until today
Tbh it’s a month out , was dog shite

It was like someone had chucked petrol in the mix
Tbh I have used when near or week or 2 out of date, & been ok ……
….merchants are replacing with in date gear-….

Petrol

Wow.

I
Not on that mate...we had a couple of board finish that were a month out that flash set the other 2 were ok. Lottery mate. Send em back?
indeed- job is hard enough .
Merchants trying to get rid of old stock .

Clowns are swapping them on a delivery tomorrow

TBH how many of us tear a bag open - & just mix up .

Check your bags - or find out .ha

I
Not on that mate...we had a couple of board finish that were a month out that flash set the other 2 were ok. Lottery mate. Send em back?
indeed- job is hard enough .
Merchants trying to get rid of old stock .

Clowns are swapping them on a delivery tomorrow

TBH how many of us tear a bag open - & just mix up .

Check your bags - or find out .ha

Purchased a pallet of multi, it had just been delivered from BG. It was very creamy and set beautiful. I am sure it is the storage of plaster at the merchants where the problems start.
I’ve just used 70 odd bags on a house and it’s been the best batch of multi I’ve had in donkeys, hopefully stays like it not holding my breath tho