cheapest tub of thin coat aycrlic render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderson400

alreet chaps ,what's the cheapest priced tub of thin coat aycrlic render ? and what meterage do you get out of them , and do you guys use sand and cement to render or ocr , before putting on the thin coat aycrlic ,cheers

I used Brillux on a job last month , it said 1.5mm on the bucket but it looked more like 2mm when finished ,looked nice though

alreet chaps ,what's the cheapest priced tub of thin coat aycrlic render ? and what meterage do you get out of them , and do you guys use sand and cement to render or ocr , before putting on the thin coat aycrlic ,cheers

Hi Mate,

If you need any prices please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01242 236699

As @owls says, best to base products on quality not price - although more often than not its a big factor.

The Mapei material is all BBA approved and we have various levels of quality. We only stock Silicone 1.5mm and a Silicone Plus system at 1.2mm as these are the best products available.

Please let me know if you require any information

Ryan

Hi Mate,

If you need any prices please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01242 236699

As @owls says, best to base products on quality not price - although more often than not its a big factor.

The Mapei material is all BBA approved and we have various levels of quality. We only stock Silicone 1.5mm and a Silicone Plus system at 1.2mm as these are the best products available.

Please let me know if you require any information

Ryan
will do pal cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.