cheapest place for beads and schnizzle

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_thumbsup:..................whats a hash tag for.......................:RpS_unsure:

Wack ? Are they any good like ?

I despise rubbish beads. send them back. I just DESPISE them. So annoying are rubbish beads

got so much stock will not need to buy any for the next year at least....

Last edited:
We stock a range of beads from Trueline, we can also get you better rates :)

Obviously the bigger the order the better discount :RpS_thumbup:

That's for a box of 50 thincoat plastering beads marra......Plus £18 for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 500 hook on beads off of wack for £350 , great beads on board work, so handy, what I dont like about wack is that they chase you like mad for the money in a couple of weeks,

They text me now and again offering what sounds like good prices, they are even throwing in mixers, dvd players, easter eggs and at christmas they were offering perfume for the missus and crates of beer.

They text me now and again offering what sounds like good prices, they are even throwing in mixers, dvd players, easter eggs and at christmas they were offering perfume for the missus and crates of beer.
I get those and the constant calls,wack are far from been the worst, oh the offers the roll of ten different items for £199 , i have such a poor memory, i would only remember two items so I have to ask. how much for the beads?just the beads, dont want a telly, ipad.toaster just some beads, cheap please...

Just tell them you will ring when you want some gear and if they keep ringing you'll just go elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.