Cheaper than a skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
After a crap day yesterday I rang a number of a new skip firm. The guy was the cheapest around and HE loaded the skip himself! Even said if I do a rip out in the future just ring and he'll take it out aswell. Doesn't even have to be on the drive ! F**k me! Even if I do a bathroom he'll take it downstairs!
Result! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)
Oh yeh he aslo said theres no minimum he wont take! As long as I give notice he'll take an 8 tonne skip load or 1 bag of plaster!!!!!

I now use a firm,there registerd waste carriers,saves me a fortune on skips, last load was a transit lorry 3/4 full charged me £80 and they loaded it for me.

skimmin2day said:
I now use a firm,there registerd waste carriers,saves me a fortune on skips, last load was a transit lorry 3/4 full charged me £80 and they loaded it for me.
Thats the same as this guy. Hes registered waste carrier.

simplybesty said:
someone down the road cant get in there drive now because of you
F**k off jumpin to conclusions Besty. The guy was recommended by builders I know and trust. Hes a registered waste carrier.

Bruce Willis said:
F**k off jumpin to conclusions Besty. The guy was recommended by builders I know and trust. Hes a registered waste carrier.

Well theres a first!

The words 'builders' and 'trust' in the same sentence ;D

Costs £240 ayear to be a registered waste carrier in my neck of the woods, then you pay per ton at tip , fair play to him if he's ligit.

McPlaster said:
Costs £240 ayear to be a registered waste carrier in my neck of the woods, then you pay per ton at tip , fair play to him if he's ligit.
Hes a proper grafter mate. Hes got a yard where he stores what ever till theres enough of each type of waste. Hes trying to get into the recycling side and cut out the middle men. He said thats were the big money is.
What ever a grafters a grafter in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.