Cheap-ish mixers

Buy cheap, buy twice. It gets said on here all the time.(y) If you can't afford to fork out £300 for a megamixer you can get interest free credit for a few months with PayPal credit(I did it a few years ago) or some online dealers will do the same, Even a cheap decent mixer is going to cost you about £150. So put that towards a mega mixer and pay the rest (£150) off over 3 months and you will have a brand new mixer that will last you for years.

I bought an eibenstock mixer 1800w. Lasted about 2 years and blew up. Would cost as much to repair as to buy new.

Miliwakee m18 mud mixer if you want a cordless could do with an extra couple of hundred rpm but the batteries last for ages like 16 bags a battery... Pretty decent investment

I bought an eibenstock mixer 1800w. Lasted about 2 years and blew up. Would cost as much to repair as to buy new.
There is always that risk I guess but I think that is unfortunate, I got an Eibenstock 3 years ago, never misses a beat and would be surprised if it doesn't last another 5 years at least.