cheap cordless

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmooth

went to b + q today and picked up a hitachi 18v with 2 batteries down from 200 to 90-dunno if theyve all got the same deal going but thought it was a snip-if not my local branch is evesham worcs if anyones nearby

I got loads of cordless hitachi kit including 2 x18 v combi drills a circular saw a 18v sds drill a 24v sds drill a 18v impact driver a 10.8v impact driver a 108.v recipicating saw 2 x torches 1 x nail gun 1 x jigsaw all cordless lithium all great tools.I rate them 100% better than dewalt and makita which ive owned in the past and at a good price too.
My drills really do get a right pasting and keep on going.

sorry what size batteries? Does it matter with lithium? Like 1.3 2 etc like the old ah batteries .....hope you understand I don't lol

De Walt cordless has always been crap always used Makita in that price range but recently had battery problems with realatively new Makitas you cant Hilti but much dearer and a little bit heavier.

can't beat bosch, i dont know why people overlook it all the time. its all ive ever had and will ever have

Got myself a nice milwaukee 18v before xmas to replace a worn out dewalt. A bit pricey but nice quality.

had a 10.8 volt bosch lasted 2 days then went pop, replaced under warranty and that lasted approx 21 screws then started smoking sparking and grinding, the numpty head from bosch said that with the drill being a very lite weight model they are prone to being noisy!!!! i had my money back, pile of crap. you pays your money and takes your chances but i would never buy bosch again. i use dewalt, its down to personal preferances. everyone will say dewalt are cack or makita are rubbish etc

well ive had 2 bosch drills for a good few years and they keep going, a 14.4 drill driver and a 14.4 impact driver. wouldnt replace them with anything

Spunks the ones on offer are 1.5 amp 18v so 18v is amount of power it delivers so (18 v quite powerfull) 1.5 amp the amp refers to how long 18v of power will last so 1.5 amp for example last say 1hr then a 3.amp will last 2 hrs but have the same power.Also 3.0 will last twice as long but are twice as heavy!!

Spunks the ones on offer are 1.5 amp 18v so 18v is amount of power it delivers so (18 v quite powerfull) 1.5 amp the amp refers to how long 18v of power will last so 1.5 amp for example last say 1hr then a 3.amp will last 2 hrs but have the same power.Also 3.0 will last twice as long but are twice as heavy!!

What he said and they are nice and light and balanced, decent for the money

didnt realise they were lithium... that is a very good deal with 2 batteries...

just for comparison, nearest thing your gonna find is a makita lithium around 149 quid... till you realise its only got one battery.... and another one is another 70 quid...

Status
Not open for further replies.