Charlie

Nicky skim

Bangers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-10-18-24-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-10-18-24-15.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 373
Caused a right stir at the time didn't she , the days of shock on the TV are long long gone , TV adverts always make me smile , I think they're overpaid and out of date but advertising execs obviously still get paid to sell us cars and perfume on the notion that its going to get you laid , obviously works so whose the fool

Thought this was a thread about toot. So misleading :endesacuerdo:
Can easily turn it into one if you want,
Never understood or wanted to take it , missus liked it before I met her , it was a rich kids thing back then , what's the point in feeling mega together at £50 a g ( not sure £ )

What’s not to understand? you get to stand in some T***s kitchen until 5am while someone microwaves a plate and tells you every idea, thought or opinion they ever had
Ha ha , no wonder I'm not attracted , I was probably overdosed somehow as a baby lol

Some of my mates said it would straighten them out after a weekend of tripping lol , they're probably all dead by now , alcohol buggered most of them , I was just lucky , get bored of anything quite quickly, always loved physical work, gives you that bounce in your step , don't think addiction is in my genes , most think I'm a bit mad but I think I'm lucky

Some of my mates said it would straighten them out after a weekend of tripping lol , they're probably all dead by now , alcohol buggered most of them , I was just lucky , get bored of anything quite quickly, always loved physical work, gives you that bounce in your step , don't think addiction is in my genes , most think I'm a bit mad but I think I'm lucky
Used to use it every weekend until three years ago much better for it