Championship play offs

Be a achievement if lampard and derby take it in his first run, I thought he come across as a bit of a thick c**t tbh, love to let his Mrs grind the skin off my cock though!!

Be a achievement if lampard and derby take it in his first run, I thought he come across as a bit of a thick c**t tbh, love to let his Mrs grind the skin off my cock though!!

the Lampards live in our area, a huge house set in acres of land. the renovations completed a few years ago.
Christine visits the local pub with her television program about hidden Britain. a journey of about 2 miles.

Another season playing the owls...
So many big clubs in the league that can’t get out.sheff Wednesday 20 years now, Leeds 16 years, Nots forest 17 years.

Another season playing the owls...
So many big clubs in the league that can’t get out.sheff Wednesday 20 years now, Leeds 16 years, Nots forest 17 years.

Ipswich were the longest serving club in the championship. they got out in the end , they are going to have a look around league 1.:ROFLMAO:

Sunderland win mate ??
Sunderland draw a silly amount, I think more than an other team in any league this past season, but I’d predict a win, but it’s a play off and you get odd results. I’d have said leeds were nailed on last night.

Sunderland draw a silly amount, I think more than an other team in any league this past season, but I’d predict a win, but it’s a play off and you get odd results. I’d have said leeds were nailed on last night.

Genk ??
Club brugge ??
Lol
Banged any old shite on lol....
IMG_20190516_172319.jpg

Wouldn’t have a clue about other leagues in Europe, I’m only interested in the football side of it in this country, when it comes to gambling I ain’t a clue.

I.m sure Sunderland get bigger attendance then most top Italian teams