Challenge

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplybesty

Private Member
There are some Gods on here ( or think there gods) ;D ;D who think they can out perform a machine so lets put it to the test, lets say a standard 60m2 wall , 2 or 3 lifts of scaffold and let the gods take a machine on, we will let you mix you first tub of gear , the wall must also be finished. as there will be only 2 of us on such a small wall then there must only be 2 in your team.

Re: Challange

lets start by both gangs have to go out tools needed first . 60M2 wall a @ £10 m2 == £600 to play with , on your marks get set .......... ;D

no problem i can borrow a machine and genny for free ;D ;D ;D ;D and i can get a mate will bag the machine for free so thats £600 for myself for about 3 hours work ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ok but every ones got to carry the tools needed to do the job in question by hand from where they live . ;D

Think the hand team should be allowed to have a labourer
as in effect thats what the machine is. ;)

the real voyage of discovery consists of not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.

quoted by the blones's i phone

Right, just got new double glazing put in and all the reveals need skimming.

Get your machine down here now and lets see who's fastest

can we do a skimming vid too 20m ill film the hand applied .....just film getting it on no point filming it being finished and no its not cause im scared cause im crap ;D

serious i want to know if it is quicker

i think its safe to say the stuff the machine boys use their equipment for it is beneficial. if i had jobs with hundreds and hundreds of m2 of rendering then of course i'd look into it, i'd be a fool not to. for everyday domestic work its pointless.

hardwall too nick are you interested mate? its not a competition in my eyes i just want to see if it is faster ;)

spunky said:
hardwall too nick are you interested mate? its not a competition in my eyes i just want to see if it is faster ;)

i personally dont think its faster mate but it would be interesting to see a fair race between the two. 2 men per gang.

Machine plasterers are just normal plasterers, they dont do any special kind of work or big sites. They dont have thousands of mts to plaster all the time. My next job is 110m2 of render, it will go on about 20mm so mabey 3 pallets, the next one after that is about 250m2. these are the type of jobs i was doing before i bought a machine only now i can get them done faster and the time i save converts back to pound notes

on some jobs the right machine would be good for domestic jobs not all granted but they have there place if you have one to use its got to be a massive bonous :)

spunky said:
can we do a skimming vid too 20m ill film the hand applied .....just film getting it on no point filming it being finished and no its not cause im scared cause im crap ;D

serious i want to know if it is quicker
spunky said:

yep id do it.

cool what shall we do 20m and both of us have a lab but the time should start when we start mixing or split a bag on the hopper take as much time as we want setting up what do you think mate

ok ill use one though the machine can be yours is that sorted then ill get my vid monday

surely it should include getting the gear out, setting up, cleaning out etc?

it doesnt take that long to clean a machine tbh steve tbh im more interested in how long a machine takes to get skim on

You've seen how long it takes you have seen our video you have seen southcoasts video how many more fooking videos do you wanna see and that doesn't include sexually explicit videos either spunkstain lol

no its welsh as in we are gonna challenge those english to a fight and probably gonna get our heads kicked in

Status
Not open for further replies.