central heating pipes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Central heating pipes a bind on re skims more so when 2 are together running down a wall. They are just time bandits.

no one asked how you did it guys we have those tools it doesnt make it any quicker though does it

Its a piss take i know but its all part of the job. I had a massive staircase wall to do today and had to get the small tool out to get around a bit of cornice next to a mule post but its what we do so just get on with it init.

Skim up to them, fcuk em! :RpS_biggrin:
If they don't like it tell em to box them in:RpS_thumbup:

f**ks sake as said tell em on pricing up will only be able to plaster up to and for them to box in after...talk about making f**kin work for youself! Any house with pipework dangling all on the outside is a f**kin 2 bob bit sh*te hole anyway!

same ere some times you can skim beind them some times you cant you do wat you can or convince them cover them with b&q clip on pipe covers its the name of the game at the end of the day:RpS_thumbup:

just some of the joys of re skimming , and what about plug sockets close to the skirting and the list goes on.

i always take the rad off, then once you take the screw out the clip you can swing the pipes away form the wall, theres enough play to do it with an ordinary trowel, leave the clips on the pipes then when its done just start with the skirting clips and the rest just line up back where they were before and all you gotta do is wind the screw back in...

bod - 'mule post' :huh: its a 'newel post' :RpS_thumbup: or 'half newel' is the one that abutts the wall... but i know what you mean, small tool only thing that gets under the ball innit..

Status
Not open for further replies.