Cement Mixers

Members online

So, I somehow have lost/sold/forgotten my cement mixer.... I need one now for a fair few projects... Building a home office, building a 75m2 garage/storage and for my house bugalow conversion so I think it warrants buying a new one...

But which one?

Is 134 liter the normal size?

What do you guys suggest?

Screenshot_20221013-113615.png
20221013_113951.png
20221013_114015.png

I'd definitely be looking at something like this. Gets the work done way quicker and once you're finished with it you'll be able to sell it for at least what you paid for it. No brainer.

I'd definitely be looking at something like this. Gets the work done way quicker and once you're finished with it you'll be able to sell it for at least what you paid for it. No brainer.
Great mixers those, but you need to have learnt off the shovel to know how to start those beasts. Kept 4 Irish spreads going when I first started labouring…getting a shiver thinking about that.

I like idea but never ever used one like that and it looks huge...

Ive got a couple of belle petrol and couple of electric, they're great. But I only hire the beast size in cos a lot of hassle lugging em around , i had a duesel one handle start a few years back but it was a pain to start in winter , engine went so i scrapped it.

Ive got a couple of belle petrol and couple of electric, they're great. But I only hire the beast size in cos a lot of hassle lugging em around , i had a duesel one handle start a few years back but it was a pain to start in winter , engine went so i scrapped it.
It used to sort the men from the boys starting those bastards in the winter alright.

Labourer on a site years ago broke is arm on one of them big diesel mixers didn’t pull the handle off in time used a shovel to knock it off and hit his arm lucky wasn’t his head