Celtic v sevco semi final x2

hail hail

Private Member
I see we got this new club again in semi final of the cup. TBH, I'm.a bit disappointed in this because wanted them in the final. Reason being, been to 5 oldco finals and the fcukers beat us every time so even thou this is a new club, still want to experience beating the fcukers.

As for the semis, think it will be a walk when it comes around even thou were not playing great at moment.

Cannot wait for it. I'm saving this thread in my favourites too for prosperity.

Did you watch the game yesterday against Dundee?? A performance anything like that will see the mhanky mob pumped and dumped for half time the way they've been playing.

You could hear arses collapse all over Glasgow today when that draw was announced.

Rangers were awesome yesterday. The passion. The passing the commitment. Not seen it in a long time. I genuinely think rangers will win this. Last time i knew before we had no chance

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rangers were awesome yesterday. The passion. The passing the commitment. Not seen it in a long time. I genuinely think rangers will win this. Last time i knew before we had no chance

You sevco men

:llorando::llorando::llorando::llorando::llorando::risas::risas::risas::risas::risas::cry::cry::cry::cry::cachetada::birras:

Chatting with lad at footy tonight hes an ex pro and had few games for ROI. Big celtic fan. He says itll be a good match but rangers might just tip it

I see chris Suttons put down the glue for a bit to have his say lol. Reckons warbs job is in danger if we lose. What a F*****g weapon lol

Sitting watching it the noo...and in a mad perverse kinda way I wish I didnt give away my ticket:loco: