celotex insulation boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's foil backed not paper. Dabbing adhesive won't stick to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look paper to me. Celotex do both. these fixings are hollow and are probably 10mm wide. Drill a hole as kieran says and hammer it in and it compresses. Theyre solid when in

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Everywhere!!

How did you sticke the Celotex to the wall? And how did you stick the board to the Celotex? It can't have had paper on both sides???

Those fixings I put a pic of you just drill an 8 mm hole and bang them in with a hammer. Countersunk. Skim over. Job done

celotex insulation boards

Granted I'm only on my phone beddy but they gotta be foil, with the red ink writing and red squares all over?

Edit: just seen post above, [emoji106]

Yeah the paper are the same. Brown paper but exactly the same design

I used them on the job i bought the mushrooms for and got to use them again next month

Not like that over here beddy, just foil like that.
Anyway, they are coming off lol.
Like we've said, an 8mm bit and hammer some 120mm mushrooms in, fill them, and get the hell outta dodge

P.s. If it's a real old house with dodgy stone walls get longer ones.

did a test yesterday and stuck a 600mm x 600mm board on the pre-gritted wall with gtec sinat universal compound ....went to it this morning and it literally came away from the pre-grit without any prizing away ...the dabs stuck to the board ok .......my theory is the universal compound is only for brick and block....

did a test yesterday and stuck a 600mm x 600mm board on the pre-gritted wall with gtec sinat universal compound ....went to it this morning and it literally came away from the pre-grit without any prizing away ...the dabs stuck to the board ok .......my theory is the universal compound is only for brick and block....
It's not very universal then then is it if it only sticks to block and brick haha

interesting test...

Status
Not open for further replies.