Celebrities on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sons girlfriend flew out to LA yesterday to do make up for Walter White out breaking bad and William shatner and another fella out of star treck

Have you met anyone famous at work or worked in their house?

While at work I have met:

Mike reed (Frank Butcher) -Eastenders
Anna Ryder Richardson - Changing rooms.
Simon Biagi - GMTV Weatherman
Roger Bisby - Proffesional Builder Magazine.

Worked next to Vanessa-Mae's house once didn't see her though.

Oh & I met John McCrirrick, but that doesn't count cause it was at the races & i was bladdered ;D

kylie
mr bean and les dawson all up their own ass

Kelly Brooke...did the quote £1000 she said will I do it for abit cheaper and she will make it worth my while, I said yes ...while I was there
You know ...one thing led to another....

on my last day doing gary neville's hotel,(doing a pent house for some billionaire in singapore)i think i'm the only one who didn't meet him,giggs and scholes and butt.ffs

Quoted a job for a friend of a friend (builder) and gary gardner has just moved into the house. Hes on villas books but at forest. Craig gardners younger brother. He seems sound and his mrs is seriously fit as.

Worked on the guy who owns the Philly Eagles (NFL side) house in glen eagles.
Skimmed a ceiling in Holyrood palace - could say I worked for the queen eh?
Spotted and waved to Samuel L Jackson when working at old course hotel, St Andrews.
A couple of Scottish footballers.

Once worked with an Irish fella who claimed when he worked in LA he was doing some snagging in Mariah Careys house, apparently he had a w**k in her bedroom 'for a laugh'. Sounds like bull to me but there is surely better lies to make up haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.