Ceilings.

I accidentally called it a hawk the other day. So I punched myself in the face.
double grommit for u when we meet
have you got the van back on the road hobo,and what was it that went
back on road Friday 2 months later only a broken pipe on power steering caused the prob in Keswick but had to get welding below done for MOT the mechanics mother passed , way down England knocked him back 3 weeks ect but ok now

Do you eat your bait in a cob, bap, bun or roll?
up ,and make our sarnies from thatnorth we take the 2 crusts from a loaf of bread
What would you monkeys know? Don’t you all work at the docks or down the mines? Have your independence with the Scots you Neanderthal and leave the rest of us civilised brits to live our lives correctly with cutlery and such.
double grommit for u when we meet

back on road Friday 2 months later only a broken pipe on power steering caused the prob in Keswick but had to get welding below done for MOT the mechanics mother passed , way down England knocked him back 3 weeks ect but ok now
sorry to hear that hobo,......at least you are okay now,....i had a cam belt went on my van cost 800.00,...whereabouts in keswick did it happen

2.9m high that ceiling done on the bigger stilts
Don’t trust myself on stilts tried them once and didn’t like it. Worried I’d fall over and break my arm or something.
calm down hobo,calm down,......you are quite right as usual,....but they are our southern freinds,and therefore we must be patient withem,little poppets they are,...........they know not what they say,......but i would like to spend a day withem on a job,......there strange ways,eccentric perhaps, who knows ,....but they need our help,.....tomorrow i will sit down take my bait out of my bait box,which i carry in my bait bag,and i will eat my bait, at bait time, and think about there troubled lives,.....and on saturday i will have a few pints of real ale, and discuss with fellow plasterer,about how we can help them,....so anyhooooooooo its called a handboard
Hawk and trowel not hand board and trowel even sounds G** as fook

Don’t trust myself on stilts tried them once and didn’t like it. Worried I’d fall over and break my arm or something.
It’s likE anything bit of practice on them and your never look back,Easy on normal height 2.4, it’s when u get the big stilts and do 3m ceilings another ball game that high up,did this lid the other day and that’s at 2.9 Would hate to kick a pair of steps/hop up round to do that

Attachments

• EBF99596-3925-4436-A27E-53A22CC7302A.jpeg
    EBF99596-3925-4436-A27E-53A22CC7302A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 173
up ,and make our sarnies from thatnorth we take the 2 crusts from a loaf of bread

sorry to hear that hobo,......at least you are okay now,....i had a cam belt went on my van cost 800.00,...whereabouts in keswick did it happen
on the car park at the theatre on the lake but drove it back to the digs in BLENCATHRA ST

It’s likE anything bit of practice on them and your never look back,Easy on normal height 2.4, it’s when u get the big stilts and do 3m ceilings another ball game that high up,did this lid the other day and that’s at 2.9 Would hate to kick a pair of steps/hop up round to do that
my mind boggles

What would you monkeys know? Don’t you all work at the docks or down the mines? Have your independence with the Scots you Neanderthal and leave the rest of us civilised brits to live our lives correctly with cutlery and such.
on the car park at the theatre on the lake but drove it back to the digs in BLENCATHRA ST
know it well hobo,.....ducks by the lake,.......will let you know ,

@lurpak hard to get speed bumps pal when theres 2mm of multi over board, It’s pancake

Attachments

• F88E8328-897D-4058-9373-922D558E8942.jpeg
    F88E8328-897D-4058-9373-922D558E8942.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 177
Reactions: Djr
What the f**k sort of deck out is that? Disgraceful!
If you can't walk around on a decked out ceiling without looking where you're going it's a liability.
I did one . Builder totally decked it out . Was like a new floor . Had to do ceiling in three as it was huge . Finished it and all joints were mint ............ then they put plastic cladding over it .......Why

I did one . Builder totally decked it out . Was like a new floor . Had to do ceiling in three as it was huge . Finished it and all joints were mint ............ then they put plastic cladding over it .......Why
Maybe, just maybe your 'mint' is different to everyone else's John?

calm down hobo,calm down,......you are quite right as usual,....but they are our southern freinds,and therefore we must be patient withem,little poppets they are,...........they know not what they say,......but i would like to spend a day withem on a job,......there strange ways,eccentric perhaps, who knows ,....but they need our help,.....tomorrow i will sit down take my bait out of my bait box,which i carry in my bait bag,and i will eat my bait, at bait time, and think about there troubled lives,.....and on saturday i will have a few pints of real ale, and discuss with fellow plasterer,about how we can help them,....so anyhooooooooo its called a handboard
Nah

agent complete ,hang on in there,,,,,,soon your mission will be over,and you can return to the majestic north,....but for time being ,....and i know its difficult but pretend you like the south/and there strange ways/jellied eels/packed tube trains,......keep the pretence going , .....any issues see agent boris,........well done by there way,.....for the hawk/handboard arguement,........over and out