Catnic skrim tape (Orange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Just a quick one

Has anyone used the Catnic skrim tape?

If u haven't get on it stick a lot better! Costs abit more but worth it or go online like I do

It's the dogs good price from p 1 s s , the White shite Bnq sell frays, dunt stick- crap

Don't have a problem with stickyness from the local hardware stores, it's that fkin fraying that does my head in!![emoji35]
What's the carnival stuff like for that???

Don't have a problem with stickyness from the local hardware stores, it's that fkin fraying that does my head in!![emoji35]
What's the carnival stuff like for that???

Carnival?? Meant catnic! Kin phones

It's okay still frays though much of a muchness ... Whatever that means ... It is what it is ... It was what it was ... All meaningless phrases

It's okay still frays though much of a muchness ... Whatever that means ... It is what it is ... It was what it was ... All meaningless phrases

Its a load of crap. Got a box of twelve a few months back and have just got them in the van as emergency back up. They are tacky but they fray way too much and also tear. Apart from B and Qs i think its the worse tape ive ever used. The euroscrim is the best i can get hold of. They dont do the silver scrim anymore. That was the best. Top quality. Ive been getting some bond it scrim as well for about 2 quid a roll. as well. Much better than catnic. Gaffer tape is good as well

I buy that silver skrim tape which is good stuff and when I run out its wick,s skrim
double roll which might be a bit pricey but it performs well get the odd fray
never ever buy that s**t from B&Q it total crap,whats that saying a fool and his money.

Here's some catnip I've been using. It's wank

Attachments

• 1434709605383.jpg
    1434709605383.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 411
I had a roll of catnic that went all wonky. posted a pic of it on twitter and catnic got in touch and sent me 5 rolls out. They were fine.

The jrt tape is cheap and works well, extra sticky and doesn't fray [emoji106]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1434740992.233014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1434740992.233014.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 362
I had a roll of catnic that went all wonky. posted a pic of it on twitter and catnic got in touch and sent me 5 rolls out. They were fine.

5 rolls lol, did you tell them to be careful not to break the bank lol

Catnic have tried to take off the orange Extreme tape which is mega, the only difference with the catnic stuff is its orange, other than that it frays just like the others.

Had a batch of 10 rolls, 2 frayed badly rest were ok.

Wickes tape is proper sticky and had no probs, except the price.
:rolleyes:

Nothing special about it, I only prefer it as its Orange so can tell if matey didn't scrim up everything. Other than that, it costs about 15USD cents each from Alibaba.com if you buy a 1000 per order

Status
Not open for further replies.