Cash

Members online

If you have a personal and separate business account then I would put it in the personal account. No more than 4K at a time as 5k and over gets flagged....(not that you’ve done anything wrong or it’s from skulduggery, but why have the agro). Then transfer the money to business account as a directors loan. You can then pay it back to yourself tax free when you’ve got it.
There look at all ur accounts,personal and buisness..I know as I've been investigated b4..

How come you’ve been in there offices?
Was years ago,about 13..not sure there would do it now would all be online/phone..tbh I was dealing with 2 people the woman was sound the guy was a absoloute t**t saying I dont care how you get the money u need to pay it straight away,told woman she said dont worry pay us back £300 a month till debt cleared so did that 4 couple years as added interest on

Was years ago,about 13..not sure there would do it now would all be online/phone..tbh I was dealing with 2 people the woman was sound the guy was a absoloute t**t saying I dont care how you get the money u need to pay it straight away,told woman she said dont worry pay us back £300 a month till debt cleared so did that 4 couple years as added interest on
I had a £100 k hit for cgt

Pain mate. Is most of your plastering work domestic?
Yes , normally domestic, a few builders, I got caught in the vat as builders were paying slow some paid my partner as he was always skint , so it looks like I had a larger turnover than I had