carlite finish

Members online

The Hobo

cant understand whats going on 26 year since I could buy carlite finish no longer made they told me /then all at once since this shut down its all you can get come on BG explain

cant understand whats going on 26 year since I could buy carlite finish no longer made they told me /then all at once since this shut down its all you can get come on BG explain
It’s making a comeback after all these years better than ever apparently,after all the fiasco with unifinish saying it’s was the dogs b*ll***s.

Good old stuff

Attachments

• FF68363B-D65E-45FB-AE4E-9D3B2CBC3D43.jpeg
    FF68363B-D65E-45FB-AE4E-9D3B2CBC3D43.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 255
Not to sure what capacity there manufacturing at and getting pallets out the door I'm starting to think this shortage is starting to boil down to joe public and ***** snapping all the stock up
It’s bizarre , the lockdown created a panic and it’s run and run

It’s bizarre , the lockdown created a panic and it’s run and run
Bog roll hand sanitizer baby milk lasted about a month tops as that was panic buying but now with plaster it's come down to profit buying,one spread I've helped out on jobs here and there told me a p**i on Facebook had 5pallets of multi selling at 18 quid a bag,I just cant see how the stock is going to regulate itself while these people are snatching it right from under us

Bog roll hand sanitizer baby milk lasted about a month tops as that was panic buying but now with plaster it's come down to profit buying,one spread I've helped out on jobs here and there told me a p**i on Facebook had 5pallets of multi selling at 18 quid a bag,I just cant see how the stock is going to regulate itself while these people are snatching it right from under us
Yep , hopefully Bg gets its act together, carlite and skim coat are the only decent alternatives

Went look at a job in Northwich 2 bedroom reskim ,the Muslim guy told me dont worry about finish as I’ve got 30 of multi already, how the fk do they do it
Ain’t doing the job wants it for f**k all as normal

Just don’t sell it to the ethnics! It’s easy to see someone ain’t going to graft loading bags in taxi with geeta sat in passenger seat with burka on!! Innit bruv

Its disgusting how its being allowed to happen,ebay etc not pulling the sites down.we are talking about peoples jobs etc and know body seems to care,even government should step in.when all shut was happening the business secretary said he was looking at firms etc of taking advantage of price rises and he would be keeping a eye on things? Where is he now

I’ve never used it, too new to the game for
It to
Have been about. Can you use it over most things like multi?