Cantillana

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heafy

Any 1 ever heard or used this product before, a mate ov mine has just had the reP drop off a sample brochure n it doesn't look a bad product, the rep said it costs about £12m2 to supply basecoat and topcoat( scraped texture), not sure whether to give it a go on a little job I've got coming up. They have a depot in Newcastle-under-Lyme and stock every colour they produce about 70 colours I think.
cantillana.com

ye sps have been doing them renders for years.....appatently their mono is suitable for air blocks with no primer etc. Seem to remember their basecoats getting a bit pricey tho.

it is expensive basecoat Goody laa, too expensive for my liking thought there coloured top was reasonable though.

Don't know anythin about the product really just had a quick look through the brochure. Have you seen any work finished with it?

I have used C&G base on a job before. my mate has just done some work in manchester using base and top colour it did sound expensive from what he said but he had no complaints about it and he said it was a next day scrape

Status
Not open for further replies.