cant match aldi

Members online

Had a lad came by where I was working on Monday and asked me if there was a chance I would take him on as an apprentice.
After a little shop talk we got down to the nitty gritty.
"How much will you pay me?"
"Not sure, how much were you thinking" says I.
" Well I get about £350 a week at Aldi I'd need at least that"
"Goodbye silly boy" as he walked off down the road giving me the bird.

cant match aldi
you have to go to Lidl, like this mate pictured here. He picks up good deals there
But to be serious, I share your frustration, our local Aldi lookin for store manager 54k a year plus benefits. Not bad money. Today's kids want to be paid as much as a pop star. Unrealistic expectations

Prob I find ye pay a wanna be 50 a day cash n they prob claiming benefits and what not and end up on more the you . The start want
Holiday pay n what not . Want best of both world . Last kid on job asked for a pay rise . Boss said ye no prob . Make me a receipt out . His face went through floor." 'Ere what do you mean" I.m really lucky got a 20 year old kid who works his socks of . Richest 20 year old in village .

What ever your paying a lad on the books paye, you need to factor in 20% on top of there wage just to stand still, to cover holiday pay, bank holiday pay,pension contributions,national insurance, employers liability insurance and in my case £10 a week each to process a wage,all a legal requirement.
I Had a friend of a friend set me up with his son whose 19 recently for a start as an improver,he came for the day for a trial, the rest of my crew gave him stick as they would just banter etc. end of the day we talk money I said what kind of money are we talking, he said I thought about 80 a day, I nearly fell on the floor so he would cost me around 100 a day.
I said I don't think so, he left with the hump, and told his dad that we bullied him all day, and tried to pay him peanuts.