Cancer cures !!!!..??

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date

Members online

I used to grow weed under 3x 600watt hps lights in a sealed room in hydroponics system. Would usually take a few months from start to finish. Wondering would that yield be enough for the actually oil or would it need to be continuous.
One ounce makes between three and six grams

One ounce makes between three and six grams

A very good grow one can get 1 gram or 1.5 Gram of bud per watt used. That's a potential of 1800grams - 2700grams of weed. Average it out at 2kg is about 71ozs at 28grams each. 71 x 6 grams of oil is 426 grams. What's the amount one should be taking per day for healing cancer. I know if it's and buts if it'll work but for the sake of a few months growing, could save someone's life.

A very good grow one can get 1 gram or 1.5 Gram of bud per watt used. That's a potential of 1800grams - 2700grams of weed. Average it out at 2kg is about 71ozs at 28grams each. 71 x 6 grams of oil is 426 grams. What's the amount one should be taking per day for healing cancer. I know if it's and buts if it'll work but for the sake of a few months growing, could save someone's life.
1 mg per day for 90 days

All info you need mate is on Phoenix tear website below is the link

Last edited:
I used to grow weed under 3x 600watt hps lights in a sealed room in hydroponics system. Would usually take a few months from start to finish. Wondering would that yield be enough for the actually oil or would it need to be continuous.
How many plants

And what about dogs and animals how do they get it ? My mates dog died of it two years ago at 6 years old
Only logic I see is water
If I put a bowl of tap water down at the side of a dirty rain water puddle in fields near my house the dog will always go for the rain water
Try it if you have a dog
Dog will always go for the rain water

Glad someone has said it , I notice it everyday with mine
It's mainly the fluoride in the water, but there's loads of other chemicals in there now!! I'm installing a 5 stage water filter soon, buy a tds meter there only 5 quid or less on eBay, try a glass of tap water then try proper filtered water!!! Tap water is vile!!!!

It's mainly the fluoride in the water, but there's loads of other chemicals in there now!! I'm installing a 5 stage water filter soon, buy a tds meter there only 5 quid or less on eBay, try a glass of tap water then try proper filtered water!!! Tap water is vile!!!!
Tds meter is total dissolved solids...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103-200120.png
    Screenshot_20200103-200120.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 152