Can you Render onto this?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean like what fits in bottom of front legs? Remember seeing something in there but can't be sure will have a look

Render Systems said:
Hi i have kept out of this discussion for a while but your going to get my input now.

you need to do this with a thin coat acrilic system im quoting parex as im approved applicator

1. scrape of any loose or friable material
2. paint on parex primer
3. apply Maite basecoat with mesh embedded into it 4mm max
4. paint on parex thin coat colour if using any colour other than white, cream etc
5. appply thin coat acrilic render 1.5mm grit size
6. charge £70.00 per m2 supply and fix
7. give me a call if you need a hand ;)

just cant see some1 wanting to spend 15K on the out side of a house when it could be done with s&c for around 7 with prep?

oasis said:
Render Systems said:
Hi i have kept out of this discussion for a while but your going to get my input now.

you need to do this with a thin coat acrilic system im quoting parex as im approved applicator

1. scrape of any loose or friable material
2. paint on parex primer
3. apply Maite basecoat with mesh embedded into it 4mm max
4. paint on parex thin coat colour if using any colour other than white, cream etc
5. appply thin coat acrilic render 1.5mm grit size
6. charge £70.00 per m2 supply and fix
7. give me a call if you need a hand ;)

just cant see some1 wanting to spend 15K on the out side of a house when it could be done with s&c for around 7 with prep?

Give me the job for 6k and I'll sort it out for you ;)

Please dont delete my reply :D

not being funny oasis but how can you even think of taking a job on of that size when you have little experience of rendering id pass it on my friend to one of the lads who can give the guy a spot on job taking a little drink for your self for the trouble . no offence intended

richie said:
not being funny oasis but how can you even think of taking a job on of that size when you have little experience of rendering id pass it on my friend to one of the lads who can give the guy a spot on job taking a little drink for your self for the trouble . no offence intended

non taken.. i wouldn't be doing the work my firend. i have phone book full of quality people. just line it up right get a good job done learn a bit and gain a grand or 2 you would have to be daft to give work away when you can make on it..

dont use those lads that helped you before for fu.cks sake. or if you do, tell them to bring their feather edges this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.