Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo

Come to spray mp75 this morning with my ritmo, tried to spray yesterday and had same problem. Set water to 350 and just keeps dropping. Started to spray yesterday, kept dropping and got clogged up in mixing shaft after about 10 meter. Fucks me right off, never have a problem with render , but plaster, she just does not like. Cleaned filters and water bosh yesterday when cleaned machine. Still dropping? The filter at the front looks like some of the mesh is binned together. Any suggestions? Don't fancy hand balling 60 bags

What ritmo is it you are using. Do you have the larger water bottle. Are you plugged into the mains water or running from a butt?
What do you have the water set at

I have a ritmo m. Ian going off a water butt via the water pump. The water was set at 350 for mp75, but just keeps dropping

Can you remove the water pipe that is connected to the mixing chamber and put it in an empty bucket then remove the mixing shaft and run the machine with water at 400. Watch to see if the water float moves at all. If it does I suspect there may be a rubber o ring needs replacing at the tap where you set you're water.
If the water stays at 400 then fit it back on the mixing chamber put the mix shaft back in and try again. If the water drops this time it is likely the water inlet is blocked or fouled. Clean it with your file. See how you go from there

Thanks for the reply. I took the water pipe off the outlet and into a bucket this morning. I thought I would see if it stopped at 350 before I put water in the chamber to cover the r/s. after this I posted on here. Thanks for your help. I will have to wait for les to get me a o ring

Did the water keep dropping?
You can get the o ring anywhere. Ie machine mart. You have to pull the black tap by the bottle off. Then with a spanner undo the brass tap. And you will see the washer

How are you setting up mate? Top water inlet? We fill the mixing chamber half up with water when we spray mp75 other wise we get issues. Sounds like the chamber is getting all clogged up which restricts the water flow and causes the flow rate to drop.

Is the ritmo new or old,, when was it last serviced?

I only bought in April. Brand new. Top water outlet. Do you mean fill it way past the r/s ? I will try it. Don't think it's due a service yet

Yer defo. If you think about it if there is not enoug water in the chamber then you add poweder on top of the little that is there.

When you start the first lot of water is draw down to the r/s, this does not get a chance to mix with the powder as it is below the mixing shaft. So you get dry powder draw in to the r/s which slows the machine down as it finds it hard to process it through. this in turns means that at the top of the chamber ther is now to much water ( as the flow rate never changes) which bogs the whole chamber and in the end resticts the flow of water as there is wet material to high in the chamber.

Thats my therom anyways

That may all be bollox, but anyways defo way past the top of the r/s. Half way betwenn the bottom and top inlet.

Yer lots of water with mp75 and hardwall. We have no white wate tube on top inlet as well.

They take a lot more water then renders and we had lots of dry/problimatic start up untill we started to do this.

Alway do a test bucket as well as our power coat flow bottle does not go past 315 so have to guess the flow rate untill consistency seems correct.

The add material pipes filled with water, which gets pushed out once material flows through.

Use the mixing shaft as a dipstick, Currier is on the money, prime mixing pot just below half way and after 25 bags of gypsum we swill pot out and start again.

Anyone got the cleaning shaft? How much are they?

Blones mp finish bottom inlet water to top of r/s

Seems I would have been much better of with a M then. Why not with a powercoat. The chamber gets much more compacted with gypsum products so you would think it would be supplied as its need more????

Never mind I have to buy one next year

Merry christmas mate

Seems I would have been much better of with a M then. Why not with a powercoat. The chamber gets much more compacted with gypsum products so you would think it would be supplied as its need more????

Never mind I have to buy one next year

Merry christmas mate

I have a cleaning shaft, they are good but still need to give it a whip round after, I wish I would have had a ritmo l, the pipes 20m, would have been better on a couple of jobs, but hey I've got what I've got. Thanks for all you help and suggestions I will try them. Nobody wants to be hand balling when you have a machine. Merry Christmas to all

The L might introduce tripping issues over the M. When I had the Xl with its 3kw single phase mode it wasn't reliable for domestic sockets. Have gone the other way now with 1.5kw M and seems to be reliable. 2.2kw might need a backup genny? Seeing as it doesn't pump quicker which is the main issue the little ritmos the extra bucks on the machine and possible genny make it an expensive 5m more slow hose compared to 3 phase.

The L might introduce tripping issues over the M. When I had the Xl with its 3kw single phase mode it wasn't reliable for domestic sockets. Have gone the other way now with 1.5kw M and seems to be reliable. 2.2kw might need a backup genny? Seeing as it doesn't pump quicker which is the main issue the little ritmos the extra bucks on the machine and possible genny make it an expensive 5m more slow hose compared to 3 phase.

I have a 3 phrase mono jet and performs well with mono even on high victorian gables. It is a lot to carry around though being 230kg and about the same for the genny.

If I was in the market now I would consider the Ritmo L. Hopefully ok on the domestic circuit but perhaps the back up genny wont weigh so much. It is a lot a faffing about every morning getting the gear out of the garage and on to the vehicle then same again at night taking it all off. It takes at least two blokes to get that kind of weight up a ramp. A lighter genny and machine would be easier. As for the high gables then I would have an extended landing on the scaffold and have the machine part way up. Get some £30 a day village idiot to carry the bags up ready the day before.

Sold a few ritmo L and haven't had any reports yet of tripping the power.
A decent chop saw is the same size motor is 2.2kw and they get used anywhere. Plus they are available 110v which will use more amps than a 230v.
There will always be times you need a genny like ewi refurbs as an example. The genny I use is about 100 kg.

Status
Not open for further replies.