Can you buy this in the uk?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raven3d

Just wondered, I've never seen it there.
exterior plasterboard.

img_20120320_141924.jpg

I was in Bulgaria a few years ago and saw them putting MR boards on outside then going over it with acrylic, rum buggers.

This stuff has a fibreglass coating on it and it's as heavy as fcuk.
Nasty stuff to use but you get great results with it.

Ive seen it done with MR boards in the U.K, Gary i ****** my back up yesterday morning managed to get to an Osteopath yesterday and had today of to give it a rest and whent to the local gym for a sauna and jacuzzi today guess who was in the sauna when i walked in, ever seen a black man go white Lol

yes you can i was in swanage a few years back rendering and it was basically metal studded out exterior plasterboard screwed on then meshed and the tight coat of render...... apparently the government has started rolling it out for heating loss companies to implement as its supposed to be fooking warm once done

thats the one i go to aswell lucius do you see andrew or his misses (think its his misses)

:RpS_wink:Alex i see but there are a few of them, Hertford Osteopaths they are called and have a few venues, J if you are visiting osteopaths at your age get out of the game now

i hurt my back a few years ago playing rugby so ive had problems since then, plus i have 3 hungry mouths to feed at home i couldnt afford the pay drop

we frequently use the gtec boards of this nature, there fully watertight, but some prefer cement aqua boards.

Ive seen it done with MR boards in the U.K, Gary i ****** my back up yesterday morning managed to get to an Osteopath yesterday and had today of to give it a rest and whent to the local gym for a sauna and jacuzzi today guess who was in the sauna when i walked in, ever seen a black man go white Lol
rupert then i thought he was dying from cancer

Ive heard he got over that but it was funny though as soon as i saw him i made some sarcastic remark cant remember exactly as it happened so quick and he takes most of the sauna up any way but he got up made his excuses and whent to the steam room 20 mins later another couple of dudes turn up nothing happened but he has been told ime very unpredictable he was totaly out of his comfort zone not that i could do much my back was fcuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.