Can I have your opinion on the plastering job please?

Members online

The price is usually relevant to the quality and that s**t looks cheap.
I don’t see why you need to know the cost to know if it’s poor or good quality work mate. You can see from the pics it’s f**k**g shite. If it cost £50 or £50k it makes no difference

I don’t see why you need to know the cost to know if it’s poor or good quality work mate. You can see from the pics it’s f**k**g shite. If it cost £50 or £50k it makes no difference
Fair enough.I wanted to see if they went for really cheap cowboys, and if so I then enjoy saying it’s good enough for them.

Tbf that level could of got bent in van so let’s not be so harsh! Work looks average nothing a good decorator wouldn’t sort! Play fair guys!

Omg I feel for you had guy plaster only my ceiling after week cracked blown out and falling down. You have to vet these guys never just pick one have to make sure they are professionals and have insurance address etc. Too many cow boys finding good one will take time and effort.

Hi all,

I joined this forum today to get your opinion on the plastering job recently done by a local tradesman - hope that's allowed as I don't really know what else to do or how to deal with this.

My husband and me both think the job is very unprofessional (pretty much a disaster if I'm honest) and have asked the guy to make it right (he's already been paid in full). He, on the other hand, doesn't have a problem with it at all and thinks we're overreacting and has even accused us of getting personal when we messaged him the pictures and asked him why things are done in such an unprofessional manner. In addition to the poor job, he left all his rubbish laying around the property and most of the rooms covered in dust (we assumed this is due to sanding the walls and not protecting other rooms accordingly).

Please see the attached pictures - I would be very grateful of your honest opinion.

Thanks so much - appreciate your help!!
Jeri
That is shocking ..I would of kicked his ass some people should never pick up a trowel in the first place