Calm before the storm

Members online

I've been told just by my mate he's high up there's no deliveries and store closures tomorrow they're just waiting for final confirmation,
What colour texture do you need
Soft gazelle 5 tubs I’ve paid for the fcukers aswell

I'm going in, working through the agency though because my work got cancelled, my gf is on maternity £500 a month and we got 3 month old baby and mortgage. Wondering what is gonna happen to us.

Heard from 3 or 4 sources today on BBC and sky that info on payments to the self employed should be announced tomorrow or Wednesday... That can't come soon enough.
Last year when some on this forum we were talking about recessions past,they said aww recessions didnt effect me i was booked until junember. Us older guys said aint 2 the same. Couldnt make it up.

I'm going in, working through the agency though because my work got cancelled, my gf is on maternity £500 a month and we got 3 month old baby and mortgage. Wondering what is gonna happen to us.
Good luck mate keep grafting it’ll get better

There you go

Attachments

• 7FB723DE-EBCD-45F5-90EC-E1C7D423B877.png
    7FB723DE-EBCD-45F5-90EC-E1C7D423B877.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 248
Sorry mate can't help got 5 tubs off honeysuckle if you can twist there arm
I chance mate the blokes ex army 22 years he’s set in his ways, he’s in his early 70’s and still up and out at half seven every morning sh1t showered and shaved

I chance mate the blokes ex army 22 years he’s set in his ways, he’s in his early 70’s and still up and out at half seven every morning sh1t showered and shaved
No chance then mate,
Just seen a video NHS delivering hospital beds to a church in Tipton wtf that about

No chance then mate,
Just seen a video NHS delivering hospital beds to a church in Tipton wtf that about

I mean this respectfully, but for goodness' sake, lads, some of you are lapping-up all the doom&gloom headlines and videos! It's OK to be cautious, but a large chunk of the telly and newspaper coverage is blatantly just stoking your fears, insecurities and your moral outrage. For the sake of your own sanity, please don't let them play around with your thoughts & emotions so much - they're taking you for fools! :loco: