C&G + NVQ 2 registered plasterer looking for Improver / Labourer work

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam Thomas

Hello,

My name is Adam, Im 28 and have just completed 6 week plastering course with Gold Trowel Construction Training Centre and have .

I am looking for Labourer / Improver work in London, Im currently living in Chiswick and able to drive / commute to work within London or west towards Reading wherever needed. I have full clean Driving Licence and happy to drive in London, but dont have my own van in London. I have my own plastering tools and can get any extras as needed. Im also due to complete a K Rend course in September.

I would like to work for a firm or other plasterers to continue learning. My goal is in 2-3 years be highly skilled in all aspects of plastering not just making a quick quid skimming, so i would be happy to start as an improver, realising labouring would be a big part of of my roll initially. But really would need time on the walls also.

Im very reliable and dont 'do' sick days, im always on time and ready to work, I have recently registered as self employed but dont yet have a CSCS card but could get my Trainee CSCS now as i am registered for my NVQ2 which i can complete when i start work with a single at work assessment. Im not currently working so i am able to do a trial day / week / month or meet in the pub for a chat if needs be.

Any help would be great,

Cheers, Adam
Tel: 07875556825

A quick question: in regards to agency and temp work, is there much out there for a newbie? My plastering finish is of a good standard but the speed obviously isn't there yet, i can cover 10-15m2 in one hit. but im sure that will improve quickly. Will agency consider me for work? will i earn enough to make it worth my while??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.