By request

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Stone effect render job we did last year, were going back to do the main house, stables and helicopter hanger in May this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairplay that's some proper crafsmanship there, was checking out the photos on your site.....Your external renders are the dogs b*ll***s....

Yeah nice job warrior its a credit to ya.Was thinking of going on the course last year but bottled out.

Yeah nice job warrior its a credit to ya.Was thinking of going on the course last year but bottled out.

hold that thought mate we may have something happening in the next few weeks if your interested, it's with a great company with fantastic back up, just bear with us for a few weeks and all will be revealed:RpS_wink:

wow the work you all show on this forum is mind blowing. I thought a bit of bubbing up with sand and cement was good! gonna have to get up to speed on a lot of things! is this sand and cement based or one of these bag mixes?

as you can tell have never looked in to this stuff as tought it was all machine only

wow the work you all show on this forum is mind blowing. I thought a bit of bubbing up with sand and cement was good! gonna have to get up to speed on a lot of things! is this sand and cement based or one of these bag mixes?

as you can tell have never looked in to this stuff as tought it was all machine only

it's a pre bagged mix from Wallcrete (Pics uk ) but all hand applied, it's good gear and they run training courses for it's application either call them or e-mail me

Status
Not open for further replies.