bussie or quite

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

What is the work situation with most of you at the moment. a bit hit and miss here in nottingham . just quted for 4 jobs . got a bit on next week but not stacked out . i think people are waiting to see what happens with the market before parting with cash. :'(

Hi
I'm in Notts and also a bit quiet at the moment, although the weather is holding me back on a rendering job, a few builders i've worked for are also saying its a bit slack at the mo, people are dubious about spending their pennies....!

I think i know the problem guys! ;)
There are too many plasterers in Nottingham area as i am from same neck of the woods! ;D
Been solid for last month now dropped right off havent advertised at all for wks while been busy so think that will have part to play. Tell you what though have had fair few time wasters lately who think that its good idea to sort knackered ceilings out etc but have no concept of prices and think they will get change from 100 quid, and we all just do this for a hobby not as a living! All in all lost 1k of potential work in last 6 wks because of these!

choc a bloc right now and am in fact looking for another body,just to take the preasure off a bit,guys get into the preservation stuff,doesnt matter if people dont want it done,IT HAS TO BE DONE

Im busy. Next three weeks in and more comming :D
Every one else is waiting till the end of May for some reason :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.