business cards

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use em - its shite m8 - u think your getting free but they bum you on postage

I use these goodprint - design your own - they proof em so they don't look bad when printed and they send you major discounts on your next batch

Ive just got 500 from vista print with my own design for about £15. Good enough for me.

Vista print r fine. Sometimes they will e mail you and you get offers. Last 500 I ordered where around a fiver. How can you complain

No I'm not mate.. do maybe one or two jobs a month with a friendHe's a bathroom fitter and tiller.I order them for my Mrs and for my mate

Vista is more expensive now , i got a tshirt for nowt , lil van magnet , if you not bothered about waitin a while for the stuff jus do the cheapest delivery etc and to remind u on to luk at all the free give aways cos u can jus put then on ur orda for nowt , a daft pen etc :)

never had a problem with vista, havent tried anyone else mind you. All my artwork is saved so just get repeat orders for cards tshirts etc. they do send offers out fairly often

yer just ordered 250 gloss finish cards with reverse side for 23.50
witch aint to bad could bin worse coulda had to stand in shop n explain it all to someone lol

could have actually had to converse with another human being.......:-0 face to face...........:RpS_scared: god bless the internet

on a lighter note
1209407_709150625777037_1279272481_n.jpg

I use goodprint good quality thick cards :)

Me too - vista don't proof anything you design - so if your artworks not great you'll get a batch of **** looking cards

Goodprint contacted me and proofed my cards twice before printing

Personally I think a quality business card gives your business a more professional look than a generic vista print one. First impressions and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.