Bulnose corners

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is mate, i write my guides for people who want help, thats one of the main reasons why i come on this forum, if you want to know how to suck eggs then why dont you ask irish because it seems that he dont want to talk about plastering any more.

what is the main reason people come on a plastering forum?

alot of people on this forum are making me confused?

if you just want to talk s**t then go on youtube or just go the pub ;)

irish_spread said:
kirk johnstone said:
what else do you want to talk about mate?

Kirk its a 'plasterers forum' where plasterers give each other advice/tips and share
info etc to do the job better/quicker, not a question and answer session where
'plasterers' ask whether adding febmix to finish makes it easier to use etc. Then you
get about 20 mind numbingly boring replies stating the obvious that febmix
genuinely DOES work ;)

well you go and stay in the tips and tricks of the trade section and i will stay in the general discussions on plastering section to answer questions.... like the start of this post ???

kirk johnstone said:
the thing is mate, i write my guides for people who want help, thats one of the main reasons why i come on this forum, if you want to know how to suck eggs then why dont you ask irish because it seems that he dont want to talk about plastering any more.

what is the main reason people come on a plastering forum?

alot of people on this forum are making me confused?

if you just want to talk (german word) then go on youtube or just go the pub ;)

Kirky baby im 44. Me dads a spread since he was 15. Theres allways something for
everyone to learn but theres more to life than plastering. When I was your age I was keen
as fe ck aswell. Its a fun forum too. Thanks for all the guides though, i print 'em out
and study them every night ;D

yes it is a fun furum and thats why there is sections for fun like the bar and the privat members part and the talk about anything part, but my guides are in the new to plastering part and i am just answering questions in the general discussions on plastering part so i dont know what your problem is mate?

kirk johnstone said:
yes it is a fun furum and thats why there is sections for fun like the bar and the privat members part and the talk about anything part, but my guides are in the new to plastering part and i am just answering questions in the general discussions on plastering part so i dont know what your problem is mate?

Excruciating detail Kirk, I could understand if you were giving the benefit of of your knowledge
in the 'I've never plastered in my life section'. Just read old 'duttyrocks' thread and how you bit and
NO it wasnt me using a preudonym :-*

well i dont know what to say...
im sorry for trying to help, maybe there should be a question and answer section with no banter in it so that if someone wants to know something then they get a full explanation for an answer, this way they can get a full grasp of the method.
maybe i am in the wrong place?

kirk johnstone said:
haha you can tell you are irish, you are asking me to shut up about plastering on a plastering forum?

this could be the start of a joke

paddy was on a plastering forum when micky said...... ;D

racism will not be tollerated kirt, your method for forming the bullnose is going the long way round. how about putting strips of boards on each stud lets say 2 strips on each stud, then board the stud leavin a couple of inch short on the corners then form the bullnose with bonding and skim away. Fair enough the stud wall will be an inch wider but if you and i dont say anything who will know? xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.