bullseye window

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
got a wall to dash its all back to the brickwork and has a bullseye window in it dont like using beads on dashing just wondering the best way to go thanks

you could try some upvc window trim, it should bend into a circle ok depending on how big the window is,just fit it in after ya scratch coat to form the opening. then its up to you either take it out an float up reveal or leave it till after ya dash. :RpS_thumbup: i done 1 a couple of years ago an it came out ok.
i think bubbles65 done some thing along the same lines recent , ask him later.

i think bubbles65 done some thing along the same lines recent , ask him later.
forgot to mention his starting to think his david bloody bailey :RpS_wink:, so he might av some pics :RpS_lol::RpS_thumbup:

you could use plyboard.
Mark a circle on the plyboard the same size as the window.
Use a jigsaw and set it at an angle that will make a slightly smaller hole on the reverse and cut the circle out following your mark. You can then position the ply up to the window and plaster your reveal.
When the ply is removed you will have a splayed angle the thickness of the ply to work to.

Or

Use an external arch bead and finish your reveal and scratch coat flush to the bead so that the dashing will be finished like all your other windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.