Bulk prize or split them up

Members online

No members online now.

Olican

Private Member
Question for those of you that have generously donated loads of gear; would you rather do as one prize or split them up.
So @Dropsalot
8 prizes as pictured or a jackpot to one lucky bugger, be great for some one starting out.

@imago , two separate draws I think if that's ok.

@Arti speedy & Medi as one or separate?

@Formby plastering same question bud

@Lodan you've already given us a huge boost with your Xbox sale And personal Donations. What about your kind offer? I'm worried about you posting heavy items

@Gibbo you've already stated four separate prizes with postage paid to the just giving

Thank you all again for your incredible generosity

Which kind offer? Do you mean the stuff I'm donating, if it's that don't worry it's fine I'll be ok posting

Question for those of you that have generously donated loads of gear; would you rather do as one prize or split them up.
So @Dropsalot
8 prizes as pictured or a jackpot to one lucky bugger, be great for some one starting out.

@Lodan you've already given us a huge boost with your Xbox sale And personal Donations. What about your kind offer? I'm worried about you posting heavy items

@Gibbo you've already stated four separate prizes with postage paid to the just giving

However you think best, it's your show and I'm happy to go with whatever you decide. (y)

So @Dropsalot

There's a 'TPF relay' option for delivering heavy/large parcels. Given the membership size and spread it should be possible to get something from one end of the country to the other without anyone having to drive more than 10 miles to meet up with the next person.

There's a 'TPF relay' option for delivering heavy/large parcels. Given the membership size and spread it should be possible to get something from one end of the country to the other without anyone having to drive more than 10 miles to meet up with the next person.
Awesome shout, likes it

So @Dropsalot

I will do two the trowels and the speedyset seperate