Bulk buying

Members online

Screenshot_20191121-080758.jpeg

That's a good price for beads mate, is the Scrim quality stuff? ie it doesn't fray at the edges and is just a ball ache
Been buying it for about 3/4 years from these people , get all my PVA screws silicone and foam Addy all good value , very occasionally get a partial fray of scrim but no more than Wickes , good consistent glue, not sure if any scrim suppliers can guarantee no problems as I believe it's cut into strips from 4' roll , no way would I buy from anyone else , always been best prices I can find

Given how tight you lot are I think you might have wept if you'd seen us today. I had some left over multi, dab and bonding along with a bag of @Vincey 's new favourite product that had been sitting in the unit which was a month out of date. So we chucked it all into the hardcore for the extension floor.

i was told that gypsum should NOT be buried as it gives off gasses. that is why they will not accept it at landfall sites.

i was told that gypsum should NOT be buried as it gives off gasses. that is why they will not accept it at landfall sites.

It'll need to go some to get through 1200 gauge membrane and 7" concrete!

Given how tight you lot are I think you might have wept if you'd seen us today. I had some left over multi, dab and bonding along with a bag of @Vincey 's new favourite product that had been sitting in the unit which was a month out of date. So we chucked it all into the hardcore for the extension floor.

i have had a few bags of tarmac limelite laying in the store for months, i have just found a job for them , at £25 a bag i did not want to dump them.

i have had a few bags of tarmac limelite laying in the store for months, i have just found a job for them , at £25 a bag i did not want to dump them.

Hate buying that stuff always non returnable and gutted when you need a handful or so as short and have to buy an extra bag!