Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Where am I going to get me boards from tomorrow now :-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking news on Sky 1. Apparently the next door neighbours lit a fire in their fireplace. Dunno what them firemen are up to spraying water up above the fire. Everyone knows that the water rises. :RpS_scared:

Shame. I gotta use Partons Tuesday now. Carvers were cheaper with your discount. Wonder if they got all the account details for outstanding materials. My mate owes em 5 bags. He's hoping the database got wiped out!

Hmmm............. 'business burned to the ground' or 'someone owes us 5 bags of gear'

I wonder which will bother them the most :-0

Yeah Bubbles you berk :RpS_biggrin:
Bag of sand = grand :RpS_wink:

Think he knew all along really :rolleyes)

Last edited:
Shame. I gotta use Partons Tuesday now. Carvers were cheaper with your discount. Wonder if they got all the account details for outstanding materials. My mate owes em 5 bags. He's hoping the database got wiped out!

Partons are ok, i think there plastering sand is great :RpS_thumbup:

Been between all sorts mate. Sites, extensions for builders, a refurb down Dorset. Mixed bag really. Just tryin to keep busy. Have you had a crack with a speedskim yet?

Been between all sorts mate. Sites, extensions for builders, a refurb down Dorset. Mixed bag really. Just tryin to keep busy. Have you had a crack with a speedskim yet?

Nah not had a go with a "speed"skim, i saw warriorupnorths one that he had for free the other week.
Don't think I'll be wasting my money to be fair :RpS_biggrin:
Have you got one?

Just ordered one. Because when I'm on a decent area I use a 24" Refina spat to flatten and finish. I can get my wall neat and flat in a flash. They're indespensable for that. I was going to buy the bigger one from Refina but they're expensive. So the speedskim is less than half price, I can use it to flatten big areas and use the Refina to trowel up. these wonder rules are ok. But if you aren't neat in the first place they won't change a thing. You still gotta be neat and thorough. Use a Refina 50/50 as and when sort of thing. Saves s**t loads of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.