Budget self employed tax hike

Members online

FreeD

Private Member
Surprised no one has put a rant on the forums about the tax hike for self employed...

I'm f**king fuming about it...for how hard we work and for the reason we don't get the same benefits that someone is employed i.e pension, sick pay, holiday pay etc etc, and for the fact the Conservatives promised not to put it up.

Bunch of lying robbing c**ts

They had one of the robbing c**ts on Radio 1 justifying it that 60% of people will be better off i.e. those earning under £16K and this is a tax on high earners...e.g people that can afford it earning over £16K...

I thought you f**king c**t alright for you earning 80K plus with all benefits....

Completely out of touch.

Surely if they are going to bring us in line with salaried tax we should get the same benefits

The country is in debt. Fact.
You, as a self employed man are identified as someone who by dint of his own effort and hard work can consistently increase his earnings. Fact.
You pay less NIC than the sheeple, these folk are already taxed to the hilt and because they are sheeple, have no capacity pay any more.
You will rant and rave a bit, and then you will increase your output to cover the increase in tax. Fact.
The argument about sick and holiday pay is irrelevant. You will have taken out health insurance. You will take holidays.
You will overcome because you are entrepreneurial, you set goals and achieve results.
You will rebalance this country's finances.

Surprised no one has put a rant on the forums about the tax hike for self employed...

I'm f**king fuming about it...for how hard we work and for the reason we don't get the same benefits that someone is employed i.e pension, sick pay, holiday pay etc etc, and for the fact the Conservatives promised not to put it up.

They had one of the robbing c**ts on Radio 1 justifying it that 60% of people will be better off i.e. those earning under £16K and this is a tax on high earners...e.g people that can afford it earning over £16K...

I thought you f**king c**t alright for you earning 80K plus with all benefits....

Completely out of touch.

Surely if they are going to bring us in line with salaried tax we should get the same benefits

You are still nowhere near salaried tax lol

Completely out of touch.

I'm with you freedog. Listened to it live, jaw f**k**g dropped, couldn't believe he was saying it. Already calling it the NIC budget.

You, as a self employed man are identified as someone who by dint of his own effort and hard work can consistently increase his earnings. Fact.
You pay less NIC than the sheeple, these folk are already taxed to the hilt and because they are sheeple, have no capacity pay any more.
You will rant and rave a bit, and then you will increase your output to cover the increase in tax. Fact.
The argument about sick and holiday pay is irrelevant. You will have taken out health insurance. You will take holidays.
You will overcome because you are entrepreneurial, you set goals and achieve results.

I won't be increasing my output I'll be increasing my prices

I won't be paying towards re balancing the economies finances as it was a result of fat greedy elitist bankers

Completely out of touch.

f**k me it's only a few hundred pound a year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be paying towards re balancing the economies finances as it was a result of fat greedy elitist bankers

Was it ? And not overspending by successive governments

Was it ? And not overspending by successive governments

I'm not going to get all political...if you can't see whats happening you got your eyes closed...same old Tory government...not saying any of the others would be any better all a bunch of c**ts

You are still nowhere near salaried tax lol
Wonder only, if the lefty have imposed that change what would you have said? Remember they said we will freeze the taxes until 2020. Right lefty benders ! Almost forgot .....it's because of brexit, initiated by the russians.
:baaa:

Must say I do thoroughly enjoy your posts [emoji106]

Wonder only, if the lefty have imposed that change what would you have said? Remember they said we will freeze the taxes until 2020. Right lefty benders ! Almost forgot .....it's because of brexit, initiated by the russians.
:baaa:

I wouldn't of said anything, but more interesting all theses lefties wouldn't of batted an eyelid either

So the extra nic will cost you say £200 a year so your putting your prices up??!!

So the extra nic will cost you say £200 a year so your putting your prices up??!!

Out of interest Bobby how much would it of had to have gone up by for you to have thought...ouch 3% 4% 5%?

I don't know exactly how much it will affect me 1% around £300 2% around £600

Couldn't came in more appropriate time tho. Last week negotiated 10% increase only to have this week 11% in taxes ! Predicted well:loco:

Out of interest Bobby how much would it of had to have gone up by for you to have thought...ouch 3% 4% 5%?

I don't know exactly how much it will affect me 1% around £300 2% around £600

Sounds mad but I don't really worry about stuff going up in cost.
Everything is constantly going up now.
I just get my head down and get on with it.
If it's 600 then work a few days extra or get your guys to chuck a few more sheets on[emoji106]

No problem with it, it's small beer, it would be a lot more if you were salaried. that's why we charge more to cover our overheads, holiday pay etc is an overhead.
My wish is that the tax take is transparent and you can see where it's going, I was totalling up the other day, the amount of corporation tax I pay, my Mrs tax and ni on her salary, the lads that work for me on the books and subbies and the amount of vat I charge on work and hand over to hmrc it amounts to around £70,000 a year We pay directly over to hmrc in one way or another, yet I've no idea what goes where.
It's the large tax dodgers that's the issue, multi nationals and the like but the government don't want to rock the boat.

Sounds mad but I don't really worry about stuff going up in cost.
Everything is constantly going up now.
I just get my head down and get on with it.
If it's 600 then work a few days extra or get your guys to chuck a few more sheets on[emoji106]

I agree everything goes up each year with inflation as a minimum, Nothing comes down , I don't worry about it, if you did it would drive you mad.

So it's the principle if a Tory government does it, but not a problem of a labour one does it lol

Shock news, a budget means someone pays more! :eek:

Just means you need to shaft your customers even more than you do already lol or just quit and sign on and do jobs on the side like most other benefit cheats do if you can't beat em ?? f**k**g shoot em if I had my way

Let's face it its hardly like during Prime Ministers question time at the houses of Parliament would be halted by the speaker of the house who has just logged on to TPF and reading that we ain't happy? Order that the budget should be put right asap??

Just for comparison the UK`s tax and NIC contributions are on of the lowest in Europe. In other countries you can easily find that out of the income almost 50% goes to the taxman and you end up with the other 50%ish, still their benefit system not better. I know it`s the UK and not another country but these things on tax sooner or later will level out in between countries.

Pressure is building on the chancellor, even CDS (Cunty Duncan Smith) is venting his spleen. U turn if you want to Philip.....how embarrassing.