Bucket trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a plasterers forum not a 1 week chancers forum anyone can have their say it's you're computer the problem is I know you're talking s**t .......sorry don't mean to ruin you're day or anything

Sorry mate I can't find the PM function.

I bought one of your riveted trowels the other day but haven't used it as it looks like it with damage my trowel. the revits have bent the trowel so only the edges make contact. The rivets themselves also sit proud so it looks like they will chip my trowel too.

I was going to take the trowel to a metal worker and have them sort it out but was wondering if you have had the problem with other trowels or if this is a one off?

...bit gutted really as its a good idea but I like to look after my tools.
I use the Trowhawk all the while and i have had no probs removing a full trowhawk full of finish off it onto my stainless steel finishing trowel the hardness of the steel blade is softer than the hardness of the stainless steel trowel hence the blade should not damage the trowel .That has been tested by a qualified metalurgist for instance lead is softer than iron hit the lead with the iron what happens .work it out cheers

Spunkgurgler......sshhhhhhh

I'm having a bath with scented candles and the sounds of Barry White.

...and yes, I'm cleaning my spuds with your sponge float.

Jim I used the trowhawk and got on with it especially in gorilla tubs you're not chasing the bit at the bottom I had a look in bq and regular Ragni bucket trowels are a tenner ....mine broke too sorry mate lol it went after a few days

Might be worth trying a slightly wider one you're up against lads using bucket trowels and i bet 80% of the lads using them are using them as bucket trowels one visit to the gorilla tub would be good to fill a hawk

Might be worth trying a slightly wider one you're up against lads using bucket trowels and i bet 80% of the lads using them are using them as bucket trowels one visit to the gorilla tub would be good to fill a hawk
Thats just one of its uses load your hawk with or use it as a hawk . Clean out youre buckets with it. use it with a grout float point bricks with it .Fully laden it will fill youre hand board in one it depends what you want to do with it me personally i prefer to use it to skim with it same old story practice makes perfect i also use it for dabbing out and planting on beads but the feed back i have from it has a lot more positive comments than negative comments that tells me there is a place for the Trowhawk out there in the market place cheers also its been a very hard road for me to get it to where it is today many hours getting it from an idea to patent to source materials to manufacture hours turned to Days .Days turned to weeks all the time i spent traveling round training centres and building sites getting feedback from it please take all this into consideration thats all i ask thank you jimfish.

Thats just one of its uses load your hawk with or use it as a hawk . Clean out youre buckets with it. use it with a grout float point bricks with it .Fully laden it will fill youre hand board in one it depends what you want to do with it me personally i prefer to use it to skim with it same old story practice makes perfect i also use it for dabbing out and planting on beads but the feed back i have from it has a lot more positive comments than negative comments that tells me there is a place for the Trowhawk out there in the market place cheers also its been a very hard road for me to get it to where it is today many hours getting it from an idea to patent to source materials to manufacture hours turned to Days .Days turned to weeks all the time i spent traveling round training centres and building sites getting feedback from it please take all this into consideration thats all i ask thank you jimfish.

u making much money out of this jim? i no uv been pushing it for a long time. i havent tried one so i cant comment but it looks good as a scoop in principal. not sure on a hawk replacment but like i say i havent seen or tried one. how many have u sold to date? u selling abroad?

you could kill someone make them a coffin bury them get pissed and have a ham sandwhich the sleep in a cave youve tunnelled out and fend off wild animals

i reckon i could chuck most of my tools out the van if i bought one of those

only let down is you can't plaster with it...........

Just cancel my order jimmyfish. I'm having a shovel. :RpS_wink:

Oh hang on, you never replied lol

Jim, does the trowhawk work ok with the white slim buckets?

I know how you say that the trowhawk is here and its here to stay but from a lot of the reviews it doesnt seem like it stays around for long.

Do you know whether the improvements that you have made have been successful?

If so I think I may oreder one.

Cheers

Jim, does the trowhawk work ok with the white slim buckets?

I know how you say that the trowhawk is here and its here to stay but from a lot of the reviews it doesnt seem like it stays around for long.

Do you know whether the improvements that you have made have been successful?

If so I think I may oreder one.

Cheers
It fits most round containers or tubs cheers as for the modifications well they have been very sucessful. also most of the reviews on here are by people who dont even own a trowhawk they comment and criticise but they dont really know. A lot of hard work and time has gone into getting this to where it is and beleive me its here to stay.Thank you .james

Last edited:
Sorry it took a while to reply have a look on ebay or pm me and i will reply thank you.

Last edited:
i reckon i could chuck most of my tools out the van if i bought one of those

only let down is you can't plaster with it...........
And whats you claim to fame mr martinejm ( tell you what) i have done many different jobs with that trowel plastering and never had one compliant i am merley demonstrating a new trowel who are you to criticise i have all my certs to prove my worth but still each to there own i say lets have a butchers at you doing your work then we can comment people in glass houses shoudnt throw stones they say one for the NB i think.

u making much money out of this jim? i no uv been pushing it for a long time. i havent tried one so i cant comment but it looks good as a scoop in principal. not sure on a hawk replacment but like i say i havent seen or tried one. how many have u sold to date? u selling abroad?
Hello nick the trowel does sell abroad because a lot of european countrys dont use hawks they use materials straight from containers as for making money well you reap what you sow and a lot of hard work time and effort has gone into getting this to market you can work that one out yourself.It doesent come cheap setting up something like this .Costs from the onset patent fees .tooling .manufacturing .material costs and so on theres so much involved it makes the head spin sometimes thanks for your comments.jimfish. PS its not a replacement for the hawk but unique trowel for various jobs plastering being just one.

Oasis is no longer here jim well he might be but under a different name? As for the trowhawk mate mine never broke but for the lack of use i gave it to my brother and i think it broke on him as he used it a lot as a bucket trowel also as i didnt use it it rusted up have you done a stainless version yet?

And whats you claim to fame mr martinejm ( tell you what) i have done many different jobs with that trowel plastering and never had one compliant i am merley demonstrating a new trowel who are you to criticise i have all my certs to prove my worth but still each to there own i say lets have a butchers at you doing your work then we can comment people in glass houses shoudnt throw stones they say one for the NB i think.

jim

i was talking about the shovel .................:RpS_wink:

think mart was on about the shovel jim

Hello bod a stainless version will be produced soon also a super strong plastic one as you know carbon steel does tend to rust up but i always spray my trowels including the stainless ones and the trowhawk with wd40 after use it keeps them in top condition for next time

Status
Not open for further replies.