Bucket trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Private Member
Everybody use one? I've been lazy and been scooping out the finish with my trowel but my wrist is starting to act up. So today i bought Ragni bucket trowel from B&Q for a tenner. Here's hoping it helps my wrist.

not sure it will help ya wrist mate but i use one when i cnt use a spotboard.
i have thought bout just useing my trowel but the guy who taught me years ago taught me to keep the back of my trowel clean and i cnt bring myself to scoop it with the trowel.

not sure it will help ya wrist mate but i use one when i cnt use a spotboard.
i have thought bout just useing my trowel but the guy who taught me years ago taught me to keep the back of my trowel clean and i cnt bring myself to scoop it with the trowel.

This ^^^

I use a bucket trowel or my casting trowel if im workin out buckets

Casper you dont want to scoop skim out of a bucket with your trowel it was one of the first things i had a bollocking for by my old man it bends your trowel the wrong way apparentley its one of those things that has stuck in my head because of the bollocking lol

haddent thought of that bod, i was bollobked for it as a labourer aswell he never explained his reasons though just said never make the back of ya trowel dirty and if it gets dirty clean the fcuker, he then added dnt be such a fitly little s**t all ya life :RpS_crying::RpS_lol:. some of his lessons i will never forget

I know it's wrong Bod. Just a bad habit i picked up years ago!!! And yes, the back of my nice Marshalltown permashape is in a bad way! Might treat myself to brand new one over the weekend lol So i can get next week off to fresh start!

Casper them ragni bucket trowel are crap!get a stainless steel dabbing trowel exactly like a bucket trowel from refina for a tenner.

i like ya way of thinking cas haha
"should look after it but havent ............**** it buy a new one":RpS_laugh:

Do you play with your nob a lot casper wrist problem etc LOL. Get a mild steel B Trowel better weld then a stainless bucket trowel. last you years.

not really a fan on the trowhawk id imagin its even more work on ya wrist as you have to scoop every wipe with the trowel you do, where as hawk you can get a good 3 scoops onto it.
i think the long and short of it is were all knackerd haha no escapeing it one day we will all be crippled messes in the corner of the room babbling about the the good ol days

Casper there s**t for putting it on you're trowel use a hawk but there good for getting it out

Jimfish sent me one for free but it wasnt for me aswell as i gave it away just seemed to take up room in my tool bag lol

No.....you mean the bad old days!! I'm fukin 3/4's the way there already and i'm only 43! I like grafting but my body says nooooooo!!!!

only 43....i say i'm only 43 :rolleyes) i'll be saying i'm only 60 soon!!

Last edited:
I bought a cheap bucket trowel from b&q & i used to use a smaller bucket trowel with a rounded end.

And Casper i thought you were 54ish lol.
Sorry pal!!

Am going to the boot on monday casper will see if I can pick you one up failing that I will make you one LOL.

If ypu seen the state of Caspers trowel the other day, you would if think he had just ploughed a muddy field.lol.

Is that so? Aye, well you should have seen the lid when it was finished. F*****g perfect!!!!! If i do say so myself :RpS_cool:

I bought a cheap bucket trowel from b&q & i used to use a smaller bucket trowel with a rounded end.

And Casper i thought you were 54ish lol.
Sorry pal!!

See that good looking dude in the avatar? That's me. A youthful 43 lol Handsome fanny magnet!!!

grannymagnetkidst-shirt_1_114336_green-white-&-red-print_l.jpg

Jimfish is gonna love you casper by the way what happened to Jim?
Hello Bod its been awhile but im still here .Still plastering and still busy oh and by the way the Trowels doing well getting more popular by the month ive got more inventions ready to go and they are brilliant ideas .just thought id pop in to say Hello and a very good day to you all regards jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.