Bucket scoop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_lol: you on drugs thats pisss funny
2 scoops with a bucket trowel fills the HANDBOARD

I just bought a refina round ended bucket trowel on Friday, not had a chance to use it yet,18 quid tho, a couple of scoops of yer caster loads the hawk fine.

I just bought a refina round ended bucket trowel on Friday, not had a chance to use it yet,18 quid tho, a couple of scoops of yer caster loads the hawk fine.
yes i did see them not to sure about them tho,let us know what there like.i use a board and stand tbh..whats CASTER ?

I'm usually a straight out the bucket man was gonna get one of these but I want to try a board and stand, it looks a bit quicker but the only downside is its an extra thing to clean.

i use a spot board but on domestic its something that doesnt live on the truck all the time, if the rooms big enough i get it if its not its out of the bucket im afraid.
nps dnt you find you spend more time at the bucket than at the wall/ceilin with only 2 scoops at a time?? it takes 4 mabey 5 to fill my hawk and my hawk is only 14" by 14", to be fair though i do much prefere goin off the spot board

Spot board is only worth using on skim if you have shitloads to do, years ago thats all we had nowadays you can mix in the gorilla tub and work straight out of it, on domestics i mean i know it takes a miniscule longer to take out of the tub but probably quicker than dragging the board and and stand out of the van cleaning it etc for maybe 10m2

its all about the one day course mate in out then start makeing some serious money a2 week course is too much time not earning those prescious pennys haha:RpS_thumbsup:

i use a spot board but on domestic its something that doesnt live on the truck all the time, if the rooms big enough i get it if its not its out of the bucket im afraid.
nps dnt you find you spend more time at the bucket than at the wall/ceilin with only 2 scoops at a time?? it takes 4 mabey 5 to fill my hawk and my hawk is only 14" by 14", to be fair though i do much prefere goin off the spot board

no mate 2 scoops with the bucket trowel and the board wont take any more and its about 14 x 14 too

what ever material it is it dnt stay on the hawk for long:RpS_wink:............the floor however:RpS_crying:haha

Status
Not open for further replies.