BTD

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fordon

Had a call today from some bloke working for Building Trade Database asking if I would be interested in taking on extra work commercial and domestic.Wanted £200.00 up front for an admin fee and I would get 8 leads per month(Similar to Rated People.com).They're fee is 2% on anything over a grand and then it's a tired fee after that.Anyone heard of this company as I am rather wary?.

Cheers

Paul

Yes mate, I also had the call about taking extra work etc... once they started the speil it's a no no from me!! Get enough work without giving money away and I guess the only ones earning out of this is the firm earning £200 a pop out of us trades!!!

I.d have told him if it's that good you can have 5 or 10 % of any job secured with no up front fee,then see what his reply would be

i spoke to them today mate and asked her where she advertised and asked if she advertised in my area she said yes we do .................never heard of them ???.............she then said blah blah blah we save money and will push adverts in youre area blah blah blah ...............i reckon they have a tape player in the background so it sounds like there in an office and if youre not carefull they might even clean youre credit card out :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.