BT Sport

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Anyone got it ?

Av been recording all the world cup documentary's that's been on and I'm up to watching Espania 82

Some of the tackles flying in back in the day are fu@king crazy

I still remember this tackle when i was a bairn.

And shin pads were for fags............................:RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in spain for that one had a ticket for 1 game :RpS_thumbup: unfortunately alcohol was my bestest friend in the world that day and woke up in a Spanish police cell to be told i had to pay a 10k pesata fine for public drunkenness :RpS_blushing:

oh and your right shin pads were for fags :RpS_lol:

cant believe you were at the world cup and just got wankered......................:-0

how much was 10k pesata's

Well i hadn't long gone 18 and had only had about 2hrs kip in 3 days at the time well that's my excuse :RpS_lol: and 10k pesatas at the time was about 50 quid i think give or take a bit

The chap we used to get our screed off was telling us about spain in 82. said he and a few mates went over. no tickets. no hotel. 1 t shirt and a pair of shorts. and about £20. they drove a van full of them down there. left the van at the docks and never saw it again. got pissed everyday went to every England game. slept in toilet cubicles and came home with £20 lol

Ko'd! best thing is only platini made a fuss can you imagine that now all be going mental about it around the ref waving for a card !!

This was my fav game from mexico 86 when it went to pens and platini missed his but france till went through.

terrible tackle from the keeper and the ref just waved it on.......................:-0

Viva Le Bleu................:RpS_laugh:

Maradonna was different gravy in the tournament.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.