Brush marks in Parex Blanco du littoral

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
Has anyone ever experienced brush marks in Blanc du littoral before.

scratched back lovely then I brushed it and now have what appears to be slight colour variations where I have bushes up and down. Is this normal? Will they come out as it drys?

never seen that before to be honest. although with it being bright white its difficult to notice any slight imperfections truth be told.

Last edited:
First day spray was a nightmare. Today went much better made sure it was nice and wet. ritmo speed 10 flowrate 260 ish finished spray at 11am scratched at 4.30 ish

Best looking mono by far

Smells sweet for some reason. Like opening a tin of paint. It is a nice finish. A roughcast would look wicked

Smells sweet for some reason. Like opening a tin of paint. It is a nice finish. A roughcast would look wicked

they tell me its something to do with the marble aggregate in it that smells, because I asked the same question.

Really....Yep it's definitely a standalone product with its super whiteness(and smell!) it's one for para guard though to keep the mint look of it

Paragaurd is excellent I've done monorex splashbacks in my kitchen. Still look mint after 4 months

It's a dark wenge worktop with ivory monorex l*m*-g***n walls. Sound rank but looks nice imho.

Wanted something different so used Parinter straight on to the old emulsioned walls. Thought I could see how well paragaurd work be for I try to sell it.

Yep I can see that looking nice mate.....you pay a fortune for stone etc in domestic situations. With a bit of thinking outside the box there's loads of potential to use renders indoors to get that kind of architectural look you see in the mags etc

Maybe heavy grain acrylic sprayed or even a light roughcast in a home cinema romm to help with sound bouncing off the walls. Few pieces of large format vibrant art and you've a funky and functional room at little cost

mmm not sure,
we recently did some acrylic fine 1mm grain on some interal walls on like a grand design house. it was the same outside as inside, the architect wanted continuenty through out...I wasn't convinced.

Maybe heavy grain acrylic sprayed or even a light roughcast in a home cinema romm to help with sound bouncing off the walls. Few pieces of large format vibrant art and you've a funky and functional room at little cost
Your a nutter lol

You make me laugh darren your so keen not a bad thing in a way but you know me i like banter

mmm not sure,
we recently did some acrylic fine 1mm grain on some interal walls on like a grand design house. it was the same outside as inside, the architect wanted continuenty through out...I wasn't convinced.

you gotta use interior grade inside apparently because in a fire the exterior grade finish gives off an chemical gas that will kill the family as they sleep. BASF will tell ya - I had a load of interior grade sent in from germany

Really....Yep it's definitely a standalone product with its super cold greyish white(and smells like a fishy spam purse!) it's one for para guard though to keep the mint look of it, PS its a rip off

corrected
:RpS_biggrin:

you gotta use interior grade inside apparently because in a fire the exterior grade finish gives off an chemical gas that will kill the family as they sleep. BASF will tell ya - I had a load of interior grade sent in from germany

ive never heard that, ah well the fumes from the sofa burning will get them first.

kitchen1.jpg kitchen2.jpg

pics

baby on the way haha

my 17 month old started spewing up in the bed last night just after we went to bed and had been asleep for around half hour.....
strip bed, in shower with baby (who is screaming because they want to be asleep and they are being showerd with sick in their hair/ears/face...
back in bed with new bed dress and new pyjamas 40 mins later he nodded off - 20 mins after that thye same thing happened and on it went three times until we had no clean bedding for his cot he had to get in our bed with the wife, I hit the couch, 4 hours kip then back to work...:-(

its great mate. best thing you will ever do.:RpS_biggrin:

baby on the way haha

my 17 month old started spewing up in the bed last night just after we went to bed and had been asleep for around half hour.....
strip bed, in shower with baby (who is screaming because they want to be asleep and they are being showerd with sick in their hair/ears/face...
back in bed with new bed dress and new pyjamas 40 mins later he nodded off - 20 mins after that thye same thing happened and on it went three times until we had no clean bedding for his cot he had to get in our bed with the wife, I hit the couch, 4 hours kip then back to work...:-(

its great mate. best thing you will ever do.:RpS_biggrin:

yeha the first 30years are the worst. then it gets a little better , not much mind you!

Status
Not open for further replies.