browning

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.beaumont

new site started yesterday using browning instead of hard wall cause its cheaper!!! its on thermalite blocks to thought thistle browning was for moderate suction blocks.

it is.cos they will suck like a hooker on a bonus.
old school is browning, didnt thnk you could still buy it.its to soft tho.

Done a stairwell in a block of flats couple year back and it was browning they wanted used, i told them it should be hardwall but got told to feck up and get on with it, needless to say the whole way up the five flights of stairs the walls were dented to feck by the various other trades lugging stuff up and down, painter was chuffed :)

god i remember that stuff 30 + bags a day i used to knock up in a bath with a rake
for the 2 spreads i work for
kids these days don't now they are born using paddle mixers

god i remember that stuff 30 + bags a day i used to knock up in a bath with a rake
for the 2 spreads i work for
kids these days don't now they are born using paddle mixers

ye an they were 50kg bags not these little 25kg bags, when i started a bag of browning was bigger than me !!! ( no smart comments please , you know who you are )

Yer these young snots dont know there born Paul Lol. Take the power wisk off them give them a bit of wood there thats your new wisk the power is in your arms get on with it. Bring back the 50 kg bags thats when plasterers were real men LOl. 25 kg I could lift that with my knob. I just dont know what the jobs coming to.

Browning just reminds me of sloging me guts! Blisters and segs of the rake 1987 for a berstid poxy 12 pound a day lol I think a pint was pound lol

ye an they were 50kg bags not these little 25kg bags, when i started a bag of browning was bigger than me !!! ( no smart comments please , you know who you are )
******* right,when i 1st started they were fooking massive,had mucles in me piss then,even bags of sand,used t
o have to fill em up ourselfs "fill em right up to top lads,or i'll t**t the lot of ya"

25 kg bags dnt really matter to be honest they just take too long to get onto the job one by one so its got to be at least 2 at a time other wise how does a new lab expect to lift a mix onto a board.
well thats what i tell labs anyway haha:RpS_laugh:

Messy as f*ck if the bath was leaking as well, or spread had dropsy........everyone walking about with 'moonboots' on:RpS_laugh:

suction is like heaven,can't beat a good suck.:)
god i used to love skimming suction backgrounds,mmm mmmm mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.