broken trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyswindon

Lads serious question I am working 20 miles from the nearest town centre I have just gotta room on 2 coats was about to start troweling up and I have only gone and stood on my trowel and broke it I don't have any spares in the van or the time to go get one or get one of pals to bring one out. Any ideas what I could use?

I have a 2 metre straight edge but dunno if I could get a good finish with it? Another option I am considering is disc cuttering down a shovel and grinding the edge off

Lads serious question I am working 20 miles from the nearest town centre I have just gotta room on 2 coats was about to start troweling up and I have only gone and stood on my trowel and broke it I don't have any spares in the van or the time to go get one or get one of pals to bring one out. Any ideas what I could use?

It can't be broken on both sides, you will still have one good edge :rolleyes)

by the time you typed those posts your room would have gone anyway. I am assuming you had a whole room on from your post and because you sound like the sort of blagger who would put a whole room on and then leave a really poor finish cos it got away from you. Just my opinion, given your ridiculous posts

Are you Dave the dog? :RpS_confused:

Wtf is he having a giraffe ,serves himself right for leaving his trowel on the floor .
but still think he's on a p..s take

I went to Swindon once but I think I was about the only bloke in the pub who did not have a story to tell about shagging his own sister. I kid you not, Swindon is the Coventry of the South

I went to Swindon once but I think I was about the only bloke in the pub who did not have a story to tell about shagging his own sister. I kid you not, Swindon is the Coventry of the South

I haven't had my van broken into on my own doorstep...

why was y trowell laid on t floor

Status
Not open for further replies.