Broke me trowel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
I'm hungry @Olican Can u sort me out with a sandwich.

Got one in the van, it's been there a while. I'll stick it in the post my old winklepicker
sandwich3.jpg

Oli is the just giving page still open post the link and I'll happily give a thank you donation, a well broke in trowel is a pretty valuable thing

Oli is the just giving page still open post the link and I'll happily give a thank you donation, a well broke in trowel is a pretty valuable thing
That and a good rubbing float. Nice gesture too on your behalf bud.

Got a new charity raffle starting soon Matt, if you could donate to that one it would be appreciated. I'll tell you all about it soon, it's a relatively new charity and could do with the support. They have a personal connection with a forum member, I've been preparing things for a while so that it runs smooth when it starts. The last time was a steep learning curve

Lad bought a marshal town brand new and it snapped. Couldnt believe i swear he must of chucked it at wall. I.ll see if he still has a pic . Said he was only polishing

Lad bought a marshal town brand new and it snapped. Couldnt believe i swear he must of chucked it at wall. I.ll see if he still has a pic . Said he was only polishing
Tell him get it replaced unless he's dropped it or something and weakened the steel