British Gypsum Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Private Member
I'd just like to take time out to thank @BritishGypsum for there very excellent tour! All the staff were brilliant and very hospitable and friendly :RpS_thumbsup:
Thank you so much!!
All the lads I met were brilliant @Wesley @Danny @scottie5 @UKPlasteringmachines @puddove @ryanswart really glad to have met you all putting faces to names etc!!
Anyways am going out on lash with @Danny and @scottie5 and @UKPlasteringmachines its gonna get messy lol :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbup:
Have a good weekend lads :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day, great hosts .... Even gave us a free hoody and tshirt

Thanks british gypsum and thanks danny for organising it and an even bigger thank you to jess for wearing the tightest pair of leggings ever .... Was a real treat walking up the stairs behind you ;)

Now for the beer :)

Great day, great hosts .... Even gave us a free hoody and tshirt

Thanks british gypsum and thanks danny for organising it and an even bigger thank you to jess for wearing the tightest pair of leggings ever .... Was a real treat walking up the stairs behind you ;)

Now for the beer :)

Both Jess and Claire were brilliant eye candy :RpS_drool:

Nice one lads!
I saw the BG pic on twitter & must say Ryan looked very very happy :RpS_thumbsup:
I reckon something dodgy went on down that mine :rolleyes)

Did they give you a bacon sarnie?

Promised us one last time, still waiting for mine ffs :RpS_unsure:

They gave us a full English breakfast and fish and chips dinner was bang on mate they really went out of their way and whoever goes on the May tour will love it :RpS_thumbsup: right beer time ta ta

Hope youve got all your pics with you marshy....let the lads in the pub see them:rolleyes)

dont tell flynny tho:RpS_lol:

enjoy your evening gents:RpS_thumbup:

They gave us a full English breakfast and fish and chips dinner was bang on mate they really went out of their way and whoever goes on the May tour will love it :RpS_thumbsup: right beer time ta ta

Wtf?!?! :RpS_cursing:
The proper barstools!

:RpS_biggrin:
Have a good one lads & don't forget last time Danny paid for our beers & curry he's really generous like that :RpS_thumbup:

Oh yeah & take plenty of pics we like pics :RpS_thumbsup:

I'd just like to take time out to thank @BritishGypsum for there very excellent tour! All the staff were brilliant and very hospitable and friendly :RpS_thumbsup:
Thank you so much!!
All the lads I met were brilliant @Wesley @Danny @scottie5 @UKPlasteringmachines @puddove @ryanswart really glad to have met you all putting faces to names etc!!
Anyways am going out on lash with @Danny and @scottie5 and @UKPlasteringmachines its gonna get messy lol :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbup:

Good to hear bud, enjoy don't let everyone rattle your lado save some for France ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf...
When was this mine tour arranged like........:RpS_confused:

Last edited:
I'd just like to take time out to thank @britishgypsum for there very excellent tour! All the staff were brilliant and very hospitable and friendly :RpS_thumbsup:
Thank you so much!!
All the lads I met were brilliant @Wesley @danny @scottie5 @UKPlasteringmachines @puddove @ryanswart really glad to have met you all putting faces to names etc!!
Anyways am going out on lash with @danny and @scottie5 and @UKPlasteringmachines its gonna get messy lol :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbup:

I total agree with you marshy - an excellent day out good to meet up with good set of lads - :RpS_laugh::RpS_thumbsup:

Even though I went on the last one I would still have liked to have gone today but just have to much to do.
Not that you'll be reading this now but have a great night out lads.

Danny thanks for organising a marvellous day out - British Gypsum rolled out the red carpet for us - it was like the globe awards for plasterers :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup: enjoy your night out

Yes I did - the bag for magnetic is plastic and durable and they says when magnetic goes out and bag proves successful then they will roll out to rest of production such multi, etc. we are very satisfied with their response. I was wrong about them - they indeed rolled out red carpet for us what puddove has said.

So the new bags being used with a product that possibly not many people will use to see if its successful??...........is a durable bag really that hard to produce ?.............maybe they are reinventing the wheel...................:RpS_unsure:

I agree it looks better but what i meant was , why not use the new bags on products that they sell shite loads of, rather than a product that might flop like unifinish

it just looks like a carrier bag. it looks tiny .... or is that perspective ..... :RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.